Part 54

tears continuously flowing from arnav eyes. he sit in floor and screem khushi. y khushi y. y this happen to us. It's all my mistake. I responsible for all this. I am sorry khushi please come. He screem.

sandhy, arjun and hp rush to his room hearing sound. All r shocked to see arnav condition. arjun rush to him and ask me. arnav what happen y r u crying.

without saying anything arnav hug his dad and cry in his shoulder. Sandhya take letter from arnav hand and start to read it. she is shocked and tears continuously flowing from her eyes. arjun rush to her and ask her what happen. Sandhya give letter to him. arjun also shocked to read letter.

arjun: arnav. 

arnav: dad it is all my fault. Khushi leave me because of me she have lot of pain. he cry. arjun and sandhya also angry with arnav. But seeing his condition they didn't express it. they console him

arjun: arnav don't cry we will find khushi. arnav wipe his tears s dad I found her. he take his car key and went out searching his wife. He search whole day khushi without having food, water. But all vained he don't found her.

arnav went to khushi village there also he can't find her. fractured arnav come to home. he don‟t talk anyone. He lock himself in a room. he lay bed suddenly he saw khushi beside him. he smile happily and going to touch her but she vanished. Arnav cry uttereing khushi name. he take her photo and hug it murmer sorry khushi please come back. I don't do it again. without knowing himself he slept like that.

next morning, arnav open his eyes feeling a soft touch on his face. He open his eyes look khushi beside him.

arnav: khushi. but khushi is not here. He is imagining. 

arnav cry he hear knock sound. He didn't open door. Sandhya and arjun beg to arnav open the door.

arnav open door. They enter inside of room. they were shocked to see arnav like this. His face was pale his eyes are so redden.

arjun: arnav y u do it. y u lock u r self in room. 

arnav: dad please leave me alone. I don't want to see anyone. I hate myself what I do with khushi and my unborn baby. I don't want live. Please dad.

arjun: arnav behave u r self. Try to control u r self. If u die do u think after that khushi live in this world. She mention clearly what she want from u. she will

come surely to u. if u come out of this. What is the use to punish u r self. Past is past u can't do it anything. Please arnav eat something.

sandhya: arnav I know what u feel. Infact I am also angry with u. as a mother I know how much khuhsi hurt and feel pain. but we can't do anything. Khushi will come again. please arnav. Eat something.

arnav: no I don't want anything. I want my khushi only. Without khushi I can't live. I am ashamed of myself. I don't want live. I kill my own child I hate myself. I kill my own child I don't know my khushi gone where, what she do alone with my child. it's all because of me. I hate my self. He puch his hand on mirror. Blood oozes from his hand. Sandhya and arjun rush to him hold his hand. Arnav what r u doing. See blood is coming. Arnav remove their hands. don't come near to me. I don't want to live. His vision become loss he fainted. Arjun call doctor.

doctor come and check arnav. He is unconscious.

doctor: he is unconscious now. He lost blood. He don't have energy. I think he don't eat anything. He came conscious within some minutes, make sure after he got conscious eat something. Doctor went.

arnav open his eyes. sandhya and arjun sit beside him.

sandhya: arnav r u ok. drink this juice. Arnav throw juice on floor.

arnav: screem I don't want anything, I don't want anyone beside me. I want khushi only.