Part 79

days rolled fastly, khushi is in her 7th month, arnav and khushi both are walking in the gardern. After her 5th month they used to walk daily evening in their garden for baby's health.

khushi hold arnav hand, arnavji I am tired let's go inside.

arnav: ok come. He take her in his arms, nowadays it is daily routine for him. first khushi will struggle in his arms, but he is admnant for carrying her. so she accepted it slowly. Sandhya and arjun are happy so they didn't tell anything, but both r always teasing them, arnav also tease his parents.

arnav and khushi enter home while arjun and sandhya are discussing about khushi's baby shower.

they both sit on sofa while hp comes with a glass of juice for khushi. She drinks her juice.

sandhya: khushi we decided to arrange ur baby shower next week.

khushi smiled hearing to them.

it is night all finished their dinner and went to their rooms. Khushi touch everything which arnav and khushi buy for baby. khushi want son so they buy everything for baby boy whenever they go for doctor checkup. Doctor ask them if they want to know baby is boy or girl. But they denied it. they want to know when their child is born.

arnav comes from behind her and hug her.

arnav: what r u doing khushi.

khushi smile nothing I am just seeing what we buy for our babies.

arnav: khushi is it enough or we will buy something more.

khushi: arnavji u already buy a whole baby shop. It seems to be not for one baby but for 30 or 40 babies. So don't think about more.

arnav smile to her go and change. It's sleeping time.

khushi went and change her night dress. her big belly is visible in her loose night dress. arnav compel her to wear the loose nighties. She is not comfortable wearing saree in night. First she said I don't wear nighties but after she is used to wearing it.

arnav look her.

khushi: y r u looking at me.

u look beautiful with big belly khushi.

khushi caressed her stomach, my baby is growing.

arnav went near to her, he place his hand on her belly our baby khushi.

khushi smile to him. arnav lift her in his arms, and place her on bed.

khushi: arnavji don't u feel I gained lot of weight. Now I am big fat.

arnav: ahh u look fat khushi.

khushi: what u said I am fat. U don't like me. I am not good like old khushi. I know u don't love me she turn her head sideways.

arnav smile sensing her hormones. He lay beside her, and hug her. khushi jaan I am sorry. I didn't mean it. u always look beautiful whether u r fat or not. u r the most gorgeous and beautiful woman in the world. U look fat because u are carrying our son na.

arnav: baby I am sorry. he place his hand on her belly my little baby say ur mamma to please forgive ur papa. If she didn't speak to me I will become sad.

I am sorry he kiss on her cheek.

khushi turn and smile to him and hug him.

khushi: I know u love me so much, u didn't mean it. wait u love me na.

arnav: ahh I love u, I love u so much and I love our baby. I love u our baby is prove for it. how much I love u, my love is growing inside of ur belly day by day.

khushi smile to him. I love u too. She hug him and kiss in his cheek.

arnav: ok sleep.

khushi: sleep no. u say na u love me, then prove it.

arnav: how.

khushi: love me tonight.

arnav is shocked to hear this. She is first time directly asking him. after her 5 th month they didn't intimate. Arnav feared seeing her grown belly. What if he hurt his baby unknowingly. khushi also didn't react so much she also didn't want intimacy, they used to kiss each other that's it. But now she asked him.

Guys please do read the A/N in "OPINION" and do let me know your view.