Part 10

she come to reality hearing the ringing sound of phone.

she look the phone it flash arnavji. She pick it with smile.

khushi: hello

arnav: khushi what r u doing.

khushi: I am thinking about u only.

arnav: oh u miss me ya. U know I miss u very much. Can I come home now.

khushi: what now only u go office. U return so soon. No u don't come. I bring lunch for u. u work in office ok.

arnav: ok with pouted face. Atleast u come soon.

khushi: ok I come with that she going to hang the call.

arnav: khushi wait. Without giving anything to me u going to hang up

khushi: what u want

arnav: u know what I want.

khushi: with shy smile she give kiss in phone and say I love u

arnav: he also give kiss in phone and say I love u too with that they hang up the phone with smiles in each other face.

khushi pack lunch for arnav she went to sandhya inform she goto office. With that she went to arnav office.

she going to car, she again drift into past.

past

they reach hospital. When she saw arnav she was shocked.

arnav was fighting with the ward boys for alhocal. He looks different now. He have bear and thin body.

khushi: arnavji.

when he hear khushi voice he turn and look arnav. Both r silent their eyes only speaking.

arnav: khushi u. u come hear. He don't think about anything he go and hug khushi.

khushi also hug him back. Suddenly arnav realize what he do, he withdraw from hug. He look khushi , khushi how r u. I know u r well and living with u r husband happily.

khushi: arnavji I am not married.

arnav: oh u r not married may be u love someone who u like most. Her words are ringing in his mind, I don't love u, u force me love to u. I can't love u.

khushi: arnavji before she say anything arnav hands are shivering he used to screem for alcohol. Khushi don't know what to do. Doctor immediately come and put injection for him to drift sleep. withing minuted he sleep in the bed.

khushi look him tears are continuously flowing from her eyes because of me only he is in this condition now, I am only responsible for this. Her heart witched in pain seeing in his condition. she want die to see arnav in this worst condition. sandhya put her hand on her shoulder.

sandhya: khushi

khushi: maa because of me only he is now in this condition. I can't forgive myself for this. I am sorry maa.

arjun: khushi u want arnav come out of this na.

khushi: s papa.

arjun: then marry him.