Part 82

arnav sense how much his dad was happy when he is in his mother's womb. Because now he is feeling fatherhood.

They chit chat for sometime, khushi hold her stomach with smile. Maa he kick me again.

sandhya: let me feel it. she touch khushi's stomach.

Sandhya smile sensing it. after that they finish their breakfast.

days rolled quickly, tomorrow is her babyshower.

The whole rm is decorated beautifully.

khushi and arnav are sleeping beside each other.

arnav hear some moaning sound. He open his eyes and look at khushi.

Her eyes are closed but, she is moaning something, her face show some pain.

He start to wake up her.

arnav: khushi khushi.

khushi open her eyes.

arnav: khushi what happen.

khushi: arnavji my legs are paining.

arnav: what. Let me see. He lift her nightee till her knees and look her legs. It is swollen. Her feet is also swollen. Khushi your legs are swollen. Wait I will come.

After sometime he comes to their room with light hot water.

arnav: khushi put your legs in this water.

khushi place her feet in water. after sometime he take her legs and place in bed. he is going to wipe her legs with cloth.

khushi: arnavji don't do anything. Don't touch my legs.

arnav: shut up khushi. u bear so much of pain for our baby. Why I should not touch your legs. U touch my legs na. let me do what I want.

He take her hands away and wipe her legs. He apply some oil on her leg and start to massage it.

arnav: how do u feel now.

khushi: it's better now.

He finished massage. Ok now sleep. hereafter If u feel any pain u will wake up me ok.

khushi kiss his cheek. I love u arnavji.

arnav smiled. I love u too. Ok now sleep.

He make her lay on the bed. but khushi sits, arnavji can I lay in u r lap.

Arnav: come he make her lay comfortable in his lap.

khushi: arnavji tomorrow baby shower. I can't believe it, days passed quickly. Now within 2 or 3 months our baby will come to us. I am waiting for that day to hold our baby arnavji.

Arnav touch her stomach me too. I am terribly waiting for that moment. When I hold my baby in my hands that minute I am the happiest person in the world. Dad told me how we feel when we saw our baby first. Thank u khushi it's all because of u. he place a gentle kiss in her forehead.

khushi: arnavji it's all because of u too. She smile to him.

arnav: ya it's true our both participation is there to make our baby he tease her.

khushi: arnavji she hit him with shy smile.

Next minute she hold her stomach and hitch in ahh.

arnav: what happen.

khushi smile I think he hate his mamma for hitting his papa. He kick me she hold her stomach.

Arnav: my baby don't kick u r mamma. She is just playing with me. but I am proud of u, from now onwards you are supporting papa. I love u baby.

khushi: arnavji I think he is papa's boy.

Arnav: don't doubt khushi. that is sure, he is surely papa boy. After he is born I will shower him with full of love only.

khushi: what about me.

arnav: ohoh baby's mamma got jealous. Don't worry my sweet heart. I always shower u with love. He place a kiss in her cheek. ok now you tell me, after baby is born will you spend more time with me like old times or with ur baby?

khushi pull his cheek. I will give first preference to my first baby then only next baby.

arnav: first baby.

khushi: ahh you are my first baby. You are such a cute and handsome baby.

arnav: I am cute and handsome. That's great atleast u tell me now. Till now u didn't tell me that I am cute.

khushi: u are always cute arnavji. You are like a child only u don't know anything which hurt others. U know only to love others. I love u arnavji. she try to get up from his lap to kiss him but arnav make her lie down in his lap. He bent down to her level. khushi smile and place her lips on his. They were kissing and broke due to khushi's breath.

both smile to each other. ok now sleep. he make her lie down on the bed properly and tuck blanket to her. he lay beside her.

khushi: arnavji.

arnav: hum.

khushi: y dadi didn't come to baby shower. I requested her but she denied it. I thought that she come to baby shower. But she refused it.

arnav: khushi don't worry. u know her na. she don't want to come this home. she love my grandfather so much. if she come here she will remember his memories which make her hurt.

khushi: dadi loves her husband so much.

arnav: ya. Like u and mom. U both love ur husbands very much. like that dadi loves her husband so much. infact dadi and maa have arranged marriage. but we have love marriage. they use to love each other in arranged marriage.

khushi try to hug him. but her pregnant belly stop both of them from hugging. Both look down and laughed.