Part 67

khushi shyly smile at him. if u blush like this I can't control myself. I am controlling for my son only. he started to undress himself. He slide into the blanket.

arnav started to kiss her from head to toe. Khushi moan arna...vji. Arnav continuously kissing her all over her body especially her belly. her moaning reduced. Arnav looked at her she is fast asleep. Arnav smiled and kissed her forehead. I love u khushi. first time u asked me but I can't do it. I am sorry. he hug her and closed his eyes to get sleep.

next morning, arnav is sleeping. Arnav open his eyes hearing vomiting sound. Arnav wrap bedsheet around his waist he run into washroom. he saw khushi throw up everything holding bedsheet till her ****s. Arnav went there, he held her head and sooth her back. khushi wash her face. Arnav lift her and placed her on the bed.

arnav: how do u feel now.

khushi: arnavji she can't speak. she lost her total energy.

arnav: u take rest I will come. He wore his clothes and went to kitchen.

hp is preparing breakfast.

arnav: hp give me one glass milk and some fruits.

hp:ji. He handover milk and fruits. Arnav take it and went to his room. sandhya came and saw it.

sandhya: arnav where is khushi.

arnav: maa she is vomiting morning itself. She is taking rest now, she didn't have any energy. So I am taking this for her.

sandhya: ok I will come and check her.

arnav think something no maa. It's ok. after she eat this she will be normal. We will come for having breakfast. U will talk to her then.

sandhya: ok take care of her. I will make something special to her.

arnav: ok maa. he went to his room. arnav enter into his room. he went and sit beside khushi. he stroked her hair. Khushi how do u feel now.

khushi: better.

arnav: ok drink this milk. he made her drink milk. arnav cut fruits and make her eat it.

khushi: arnavji it's enough. I can't eat more.

arnav: ok this is the last piece. He feed her. she finished eating it.

arnav: khushi it is very difficult to carry a child. every women bear this. Women are really great.

khushi: arnavji for each and every girl it is a dream to become mother. All want to become a mother. It is pleasure for everyone to carry a child.

arnav: ok get ready. It's getting late for breakfast. Maa also want to see u. she said she will come here now. I remembered u r naked so I said something to stop her.

khushi realized she is naked. A blush crept her face. Arnavji I will go and take bath.

arnav: come I will help u.

khushi: no it's ok I will manage myself.

arnav: khushi I said come. He take her in his arms and went to washroom.

both r coming to living room. sandhya is waiting for khushi. after khushi come they do pooja after that they sit in the dinning hall.

sandhya: khushi r u ok now. How do u feel now.

khushi: now I am ok maa. arnavji is here na to take care of me. she smiled at him

arjun also joined them. They finish their breakfast and sit in the living room.

arjun: Arnav I think hereafter I will come to office. khushi is pregnant now she needs u most of time. So I will takethe responsibity of company. U come to office when u want.

arnav: thanks dad u understood me well. U don't worry dad. U don't have anywork in company. I will manage everything in home itself. I appointed new pa for me. he will handle everything he is my clgmate. His name is aman mathur. If anything is urgent only we have to go to office. he will do everything.

arjun: arnav when did you do all this.

arnav: actually dad after I take over to office. he came to office for interview, I selected him, after khushi return to me. I instruct him everything.

khushi looked at him with smile.