Part 77

arnav wrapped his arms on her body. they broke the hug arnav start to kiss her from head to toe. Khushi close her eyes and moan arnav's name.

Next morning, they are sleeping. Khushi open her eyes to look at arnav beside her. she smile remembering yesterday night incident, afer 2 ½ month they become one again. His every touch, arnav make love to her more gently and carefully without hurting their baby. His kisses on her belly make her laugh.

she smile and place a kiss on his forehead. arnav open his eyes feeling her lips on his forhead.

arnav: good morning khushi and my little one.

khushi: good morning arnavji with shy.

arnav: khushi r u ok na do u have any pain.

she nods her head in negative. I am alright arnavji. she hug arnav.

arnav smile and hug her back.

arnav: come take bath and get ready. he is going to lift her.

khushi: y u lift me, I will go and take bath. U wait here.

arnav: no we are going to take bath together before khushi say something arnav lift her with blanket which cover her body.

they are sitting in the living room after finishing breakfast.

khushi: arnavji maa called u. today she didn't call me.

arnav: ya I forgot to tell u. tomarrow they will return.

khushi: what they are returning so soon.

arnav: ahh she is worried for u. so maa and dad are coming back soon.

khushi: I thought they will stay somemore days but for me they are returning so soon.

arnav: khushi don't be upset. They care for u so be happy.

they smile to each other.

khushi don't move from bed. take rest I will come soon. Arnav is saying all this looking at khushi who is sitting on the bed.

khushi: arnavji don't worry. I will take rest I don't do anywork. U go.

arnav come and sit beside her. khushi it is very important I have to go to office, if dad is here he will manage.

khushi: arnavji I will take rest. Y are u worried so much. U go do your work.

arnav place his hand on her cheek khushi r u sure. U can manage alone na.

khushi: arnavji I am not alone here. Hp is here na, he will say everything what I will do without u r presence. So don't worry and go.

arnav hug her and kiss her cheek. I will come soon.

arnav went out of room. khushi sign in relief. She smile seeing his vanished figure.

she think atleast for some time she can do anywork he went out of house. she happily get up from bed but before that her room door get open arnav enter again.

khushi: arnavji what happen. Don't u goto office.

arnav: no I canceled meeting.

khushi: y.

arnav: I can't concentrate my work leaving u alone khushi. if maa is here it's ok. but u r alone here how can I go to office.

khushi: arnavji u r too much.

arnav: for u I will act too much, but being a father I don't want it happen again. he hug her. khushi understood what he mean she hug him back.

khushi: but office work.

arnav: u don't worry I will postpone meeting after two days. Dad will come tomarrow. He will take care of it.

arnav: ok come take rest.

khushi think in her mind oh god again he start it. I thought I can do some work without his presence but he came soon, devimaiyya this is not fair.

arnav: what r u thinking.

khushi: nothing.

the day goes well.

next morning, khushi and arnav are sitting in the living room after finishing breakfast.

To be continued...