Part 6

it was evening when arnav wake up, he look khushi still in sleep. He went to washroom. after sometime he come to room with food. They don't take lunch due to sleep. He wake khushi by kissing her cheek. Khushi woke up and going to washroom. after some time she come sit beside arnav.

arnav: how you feel now

khushi: now I feel better.

khushi: ok come have food.

they sit and feeding each other after they went downstairs.

it is night now. The clock strikes 8. Khushi and arnav in their room. Khushi know hereafter what comes. She prepare herself for that. Arnav hands are shivering. He try to control himself but all is vain.

arnav: khushi am sorry I want to drink now please

khushi look at arnav without any expression. Arnav went to open his wardrobe and take whisky bottle. He drink small. He look khushi, khushi don't say anything. He again drink something khushi hold his hand.

khushi: arnavji it's enough. Please stop it.

arnav look khushi and put the bottle down. He went and sit in the bed. He see khushi with guilty eyes.

khushi: arnavji you wait here. I will bring food for you.

arnav hold her hand make sit her beside him.

arnav: khushi I am sorry. I again made mistake. I don't control it khushi. You slap me khushi he put her hand in his cheek and make her slap him. Khushi take her hands off.

khushi: arnavji I don't say anything. If you can't control it you can drink it. But atleast you can reduce it please for me.

arnav: yes khushi I can.

khushi went out of room she think something some tears fell down from her eyes. She wipe her tears and went to take food.

after sometime she come with food, she make him eat food and lie in the bed. He blabbered something khushi I am sorry, herafter I don't drink I promise.

she lay beside him and went to past.