Part 75

arnav places khushi on bed, it is already evening. He tuck her in blanket and went to living room.

he dialled aman's no. and speak about business matter.

hp prepare dinner, it was night. Arnav tells hp that they will eat later he should eat go to sleep.

arnav went to his room and checked khushi. she is still sleeping. Arnav wakes her up.

arnav: khushi khushi get up.

khushi pull his hand and again sleep.

arnav smile and kissed on her forehead and try to wake her up again.

khushi: arnavji y are u waking me early morning. I want to sleep.

arnav: khushi it is not morning . it is evening. So get up.

khushi open her eyes. what night. She remember after lunch how she slept hearing music.

arnav: ok get up u slept very long time. Now u need to eat food for my little son.

khushi get up and went to washroom. after sometime she comes out of washroom. arnav brings dinner to bedroom. They start to eat their food.

after that both r lying on the bed. khushi didn't feel sleepy. She already slept whole evening.

arnav: khushi sleep. y r u awake. We have doctor appointment tomorrow.

khushi: arnavji I slept long na. so I don't feel sleepy.

arnav: touch her stomach hey champ don't u feel sleepy. He place a kiss on her stomach moving her saree aside.

arnav look her stomach for long time.

khushi: arnavji what happened? Why are u looking there?

arnav: khushi ur stomach grow little bit. I am noticing some changes.

khushi pull saree to cover her stomach.

khushi: ahh it has been 3 months completed na. our son has grown so my stomach will also grow.

arnav again remove her saree from her belly, he caressed her stomach hey my little one u start to grow up ah. he place many kisses on her stomach.

khushi: arnavji it's enough.

arnav: y r u feel jealous. Your husband is not kissing you but his baby.

khushi: I am not feel jealous.You kiss him only hereafter I also spend my time with him only not with u.

arnav: hey see ur mamma is threatening me. ok first we will pacify ur mamma.

arnav kiss on her cheeks. Khushi smile to him. he kiss on her forehead. finally he place his lips on her, they broke the kiss due to oxygen.

arnav: come he place her head on his chest. He stroke her hair they start to speak about their child who will make their life more beautiful.

They speaking don't know when sleep occupy them.

It was morning, both r sleeping. A phone ring distrub their sleep.

arnav: hello.

sandhya: hello arnav. What r u doing where is khushi.

arnav: maa we are sleeping.

sandhya: what u are sleeping. Today khushi have doctor appointment. It is getting late first wake up khushi. get ready and go to doctor.

arnav: ok maa. they cut the call.

khushi: arnavji what maa is telling.

arnav: she is remainding me about doctor's appointment. Ok come get's ready we are getting late.

khushi: ahh we slept late night na. ok I will take bath first.

arnav: we both can take bath together we can save time na in mischevious tone.

khushi: no. if we take bath together it takes long time I will go first, she went into washroom.

they get ready and eat their breakfast.

they reach hospital.

arnav and khushi are sitting in doctor cabin.

doctor look arnav.

doctor: now only u have time to come with her ah. she always comes with ur mother. Whenever I ask her about u, she used to tell u have lot of work. So that only u don't come. See mr.raizada when a women is pregnant, she needs her husband's care so much. So try to spend some time with her.

arnav feels guilty for everything. khushi feel sad for him.

khushi: doctor don't tell him anything. Now he came with me na, for me he leave his office works. He will stay with me till my delivery he is totally taking care of me don't tell him anything.

arnav: I am sorry doctor. Hereafter I will come with her.

doctor: it's ok. work is also important but wife is very important. It is glad to hear u spend ur time with her.

arnav smile to doctor. Ok khushi come with me.