Part 14

khushi: arnavji what are you thinking why are you standing here.

arnav is silent. Khushi felt tears fall on her hand. She immediately turn arnav she saw tears in arnav eyes.

khushi is panicked seeing tears in arnav eyes. Arnavji what happen why are you crying she wipe his tears did I do anything which hurt you. arnavji I am sorry hereafter I don't say anything to you. You live as your wish.

arnav don't say anything. He hug her tightly. Khushi also hug him.

they broke apart. Khushi cup his face in her palms what happen arnavji.

arnav take her hands in his hand. Khushi I am sorry I hurt you very much. I am really sorry khushi. But I don't know why I don't come out of this. You shower me with your full  love but I can't come out of this. Trust me khushi I try to come out of this, one day I fully recovered from it. I don't deserve you khushi. You must deserve better person. Kushi put her finger in his lips.

khushi: shh don't say like it. Without you I can't live. You are best person, best husband in the world. You avoid using drugs and smoking for me you reduce your habits now you drink in evening only you do it's all for me only . now you decrease taking alcohol for me only. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have husband like you. khushi is nothing without her arnavji. i am reason for your condition arnavji. I trust you one day u come out this for me I love u arnavji with that she capture his lips. They are kissing. They broke apart and went to downstair having their dinner.

in dinner,

arnav: mom dad call me he is coming from London tomarrow.

sandhya: yes arnav he also call me and told me about his arrival.

arnav: mom after dad come, I think I will take khushi and go out for some days.

hearing this khushi eyes are widened she look arnav puzzled and ask thrugh her eyes what is this.

arnav didn't say anything to her.

arnav: what are you thing about it maa

sandhya with smile I don't have any problem in it. Infact I am happy atleast you spend time with khushi. After u r dad come u go next day ok.

arnav: thank u mom.

khushi: but maa what about house hold works. I don't want to go leave u alone. Arnav glare khushi in angry look.

sandhya: khushi don't worry. Hp is here to help me. u go with arnav. Arnav smirk to khushi.

after finish dinner, they went to their rooms. Khushi close the door, arnav pull her they settled in the bed.

khushi: leave me arnavji.

arnav: y khushi

khushi: because I am angry with u.

arnav: liar don't lie me. I know u don't get angry with me. tell me y u don't want come with me.

khushi: arnavji what is the need to go out.

arnav: y we are going out after our marriage 1 time only that's it. After that we don't go. So I thought we go now. Y u don't like come with me. ok u don't want it. I go and tell maa we don't go anywhere.

khushi: arnavji don't act. I know u r tricks. Ok I will come with u.

arnav: thank u khushi. He kiss in her cheek. they settle in the bed. After sometime arnav look disturbing he want to drink but he think about khushi he control himself. Khushi look arnav she understood today fully he didn't drink it. She hug arnav

khushi: arnavji r u want drink. Arnav look khushi.

arnav: khushi I am sorry I try to avoid it. I don't want to hurt u anymore. He hug khushi. Khushi hug him she thank her god atleast he avoid it for one day.

they hug each other. After some time khushi sleep. arnav caressed her cheek he think how he hurt her with his behavior.