Part 52

arnav went to washroom khushi cry again. arnav come out of washroom hearing door sound, she wipe her tears.

khushi u take rest I will come. He went to downstairs.

arnav inform sandhya khushi is not feeling well. He take breakfast and milk for khushi. khushi eat this. He feed her. khushi deny to eat if.
Forcefully arnav make her eat. She eat half of the food only. After that he make her drink milk.

she drink half of the milk tears again come from her eyes. arnav wipe it. khushi it pain so much.

khushi nods her head. He make her lay down in bed. arnavji don't u eat food. I will eat it khushi. u sleep.
she cry again. arnavji will u kiss me in my stomach please.

arnav remove her saree from her stomach he place many kisses in her stomach softly. Tears are coming from her eyes. she wipe it before arnav notice it.

khushi: arnavji did I kept my head in ur lap.

arnav: khushi don't ask me for anything. Come he make her lay in his lap. He caressed her hair and place a kiss in her forehead.

khushi control her tears and fall asleep. Arnav make her laydown in the bed. he lay beside her. comforting her.

it was afternoon, sandhya knock the door. Arnav open his eyes and open the door. Khushi also awake.
sandhy come inside of room.

sandhya: khushi how u feel now. R u ok.

tears forming in her eyes. she hug sandhya and cry in her embrace.
arnav was again panicked. Sandhya console her caressing her hair. khushi what happen don't cry.

khushi control her tears and broke the hug.

sandhya: khushi come let's go to doctor.

khushi: maa it is not needed. It is common I got my periods.

sandhya: ohh ok. u need rest. U take rest don't come downstairs.

khushi: ji maa.

sandhya went out of room. arnav sit beside khushi hugging her sideways. Khushi y this month pain so much. I mean u got every month periods u have also pain. but u don't act like this way.

khushi: arnavji it happen sometime like this.

arnav: khushi u take rest I will bring food for u. no arnavji I don't want anything. I am not hungry.

arnav: don't tell anything. U need energy. Look u don't have enery to stand up.

khushi: arnavji I want to go washroom. arnav hold her till bathroom. Afterthat he make her lay in bed. arnav come with food. He make her eat food. But khushi always crying holding her stomach.

three days passed, arnav take care of her very well. But she crying it distrub arnav. Khushi try to console herself. She come out of room after three days. All r think she got periods she felt weak. She try to work and forgot that fateful day.

end of past

arnav read letter further. Do u remember after that I avoid u for intimacy 1 month. He again went his past.