Last Part

khushi smiled and hugs Arnav. she broke the hug. Mr.raizada is afraid of babies. but once upon a time he said he wants 50 babies, but now he is afraid for one more baby. what happened mr.raizada.

Arnav: mr.raizada loves mrs.raizada so much because of that only he is afraid. Khushi seriously I am afraid. I wish 50 babies for us one time but now I am afraid khushi. ansh is enough for us.

Khushi: arnavji don't start it again. You are here na nothing happened to me, u will save me from all. Please for me.

Arnav smiled and start to kiss her.

Khushi: what are you doing.

Arnav: fulfilling your wish. He throws protection aside.

Khushi smiles and hugs him.

They celebrated ansh 5th birthday, after cutting cake, everyone give gift to ansh.

Arnav gives a beautiful cycle and a train for him. Ansh hugs him and went to khushi.

Ansh: mamma where is my gift. khushi looks at arnav and other family members. She kneel down to ansh level. Ansh your birthday gift is inside of my tummy. You are soon going to have a baby sister or baby brother.

Everyone felt happy hearing this.

Arnav looks at khushi and ask her is it true in action. She nods her head with smile.

Ansh looks khushi.

Ansh: mamma really you will give me a baby sister or baby brother. then take him from your tummy and give me now. All smile hearing this.

Arnav comess to him. Ansh for that you have to wait for 9 months. after that only your baby sister will come to u. for that you don't distrub your mamma, she needs lot of rest and healthy food.

Ansh: ok papa. He went near to khushi, mamma give me my baby sister soon. I love u for this gift, he place his hand on her tummy my sister I love u he place a kiss on her belly which make khushi smile.

After that, khushi take dadi, arjun and sandhya blessings. After lot of wishes, hugging sharing their happiness they all retired to their rooms.

Arnav: khushi why you didn't tell me before.

Khushi: I thought to give asurprise u.

Arnav hug her. khushi I love u, u make my life full of happiness. But I am scared thinking about your delivery.

Khushi: don't worry arnavji. nothing will happen to me. You are here na I love u too they hug each other. Mamma they hear ansh's voice, ansh is knocking door.

Arnav went and opened the door. He lifts ansh. Hey little champ what happened.

Ansh rubbing his eyes: papa I want to sleep with mamma.

Arnav take ansh to bed and make him lay beside him. khushi stroke his hair. Ansh what happened You came here, you always sleep with your dadi na.

Ansh: mamma u told na, baby sister will come. She is in u r tummy, so I came here to sleep with baby sister.

Arnav: you love your sister so much.

Ansh: yes papa I love her so much. I want to play with her.

Kkhushi: after your sister comes you play with her daily.

Arnav: what if baby brother comes.

Ansh: it's ok papa. If baby brother comes I will play with him. Next time mamma will give me baby sister for us hey na mamma.

Khushi laughs looking arnav's face.

Arnav: ok let's sleep ansh. Khushi patted his chest to make him sleep.

After ansh slept arnav and khushi kissed his forehead. After sometime khushi also slept.

Arnav looks at khushi, ansh and her belly. He smiled at how his life is changed. Khushi she is everything for him. without her he is nothing. She brought lots of happiness to his life. After that ansh, he came to his life he change his life to next level. Make him feel fatherhood. He loves khushi more after ansh's birth. Now his second child which make his and khushi's life more beautiful.

Arnav smiles, I love u khushi, I love u ansh and he place a kiss on her belly I love u baby. he looks at khushi, my wife. She is everything in my life. she loves me unconditionally, she bore a lot of pain for me. she forgot everything and what I did for her, I gave only pain to her in my past. But she always gives melove only. my wife, no one can stand infront of her. she is innocent, she only knows how to love she trusts me, love me, in any condition she can't hate me. she is the best best best wife in the world. I am very grateful to have her, my khushi, my life and my wife. He close his eyes with smile on his lips for sleeping welcoming their happy future. 

The End