Part 8

Next morning khushi is getting ready in front of mirror. Arnav woke up he look khushi with wet hair struggling to tie her dori. He stood up and went near to khushi. Khushi look at him through mirror. He removed her hand and tie her dori. Both are looking each other through mirror. Arnav turn khushi and kiss her lips. Both are kissing each other. After some time they broke it arnav kiss her cheek and went to washroom.

khushi place her hand on her cheek and smile herself and remember their first kiss.

flashback

khushi: no arnavji it's true. I am going for my marriage.

arnav: khushi what are you telling. You know I love u more than my life. How can you say like that to me.

khushi: but I don't love you controlling her tears.

arnav: khushi I know you love me don't lie to me.

khushi: no I don't love you saying this words to arnav. Her heart split in to pieces.

arnav: but khushi you say you love me.

khushi: arnavji that was my childhood. I don't know what is love in that period. After I know the meaning of love I don't love u.

arnav: before you don't love me ok, atleast hereafter you try to love me khushi. I promise you I will keep you happy in my whole life. I will speak to mom and dad today itself about our marriage.

khushi: arnavji why don't you understand I don't love u. Why you force me to love u. try to understand it. I can't love u. I decide to marry whom my nani select for me. You marry whom your parents select for you. this is best for both of us. She is sayint all those words to arnav by making her heart stone.

arnav is angry now. He grap her shoulder, khushi I know you love me I see love in your eyes whenever you see me. don't lie to me. Why you behave suddenly like this. Please khushi don't ignore me.

khushi: arnavji try to understand. I don't love u whyyo u force me. hereafter don't think about me. I move on in my life. Better you also move on in your life.

arnav: khushi you don't love me. I know you love me but I don't know why you say like this. You are mine khushi no one can separate you from me with that he captured her lips. First khushi struggle to come out later khushi give herself in that kiss. Both are kissing each other passionately. After some time she come to reality she push arnav and slap him in his cheek and run to her room.

arnav was standing in shock.

end of flashback

arnav came out of washroom he look khushi,she is in same condition when he go to washroom. He tapped her shoulder, khushi comes to reality.

arnav: khushi what happen why you stand like this.

khushi smile and tell I remember our first kiss.

arnav: if I remember it. Still it hurt where you slap me. You know you slap me hard.

khushi put her hands in his neck hereafter it don't hurt she place lots of kisses in his cheek where she slap.

arnav pull her waist she land on his chest. If you give kisses like thisyo u can slap me whenever you want.