Part 13

khushi iswaiting in his room. Arnav didn't come. It was 12'o clock still arnav don't come. Khushi feel sleepy. When she lay in the bed arnav come to room with fully drunk. Khushi saw him she is shocked to see arnav again in drunked state.

khushi: arnavji

arnav: khushi are you not sleeping. Why are you awake till late night. Go sleep.

khushi: arnavji you drink again.

arnav went near to khushi. Khushi I am sorry because of me before he say anything he lay in the bed unconscious. He is blaberring khushi I am sorry again and again.

tears are forming in her eyes. She cryingly went near to arnav. She make him lay comfortale in the bed. She remove his shoes and lay beside him. she don't like alcohol smell but for her arnav she tolerate it.

End of past

khushi come out of car and went to inside of house. She go and check sandhya, sandhya is sleeping in her room.

khushi went to her room. She arrange clothes in the wardrobe. Aftersome time she come downstairs she do household works and preparing for dinner with hp.

arnav come to house early he look khushi is working in the kitchen. He indicate hp to move out of kitchen. Hp silently went out. Khushi is engrossed in work so she didn't notice Arnav. actually Arnav will  not come home early. He always come night or late night only. Arnav silently come hug khushi from behind. Khushi was shocked but realize the familiar hug she sigh in relief. Arnavji leave me.

arnav: why I am huging my wife

khushi: leave me arnavji we are in kitchen. What will hp think

arnav: no problem khushi. He went out.

khushi: arnavji if maa come

arnav: no problem khushi maa see us like this she felt happy only.

khushi turn and push arnav slightly.

khushi: you come home early anything special

arnav: nothing special my wife ask me come soon so I came early. Why you don't like it when I come home early.

khushi: no I like it. If u home like this I always love it.

arnav: you didn't say it before me.

khushi:yo u don't ask me.

before they continue their talk sandhya come there.

sandhya: arnav you came home early.

arnav: ya mom. I finished my work soon. So I came home early.

sandhya: ok u goto u r room and get fresh up.

arnav went to his room. Khushi finished cooking but still arnav not come downstairs. So she went to check arnav. She went to her room, she don't find arnav. Her eyes fall on arnav he standing near the pool looking the calm water. She went near to him hug from him behind.

khushi: arnavji what are you thinking why are you standing here.

arnav is silent. Khushi felt tears fall on her hand. She immediately turn arnav she saw tears in arnav eyes.