Part 68

No Proof Reading

arjun: see sandhya how much arnav is taking care of khushi.

sandhya: he is u r son na. he is like u only.

arjun: ok ok don't start our old stories again.

khushi: what old story papa. Tell me na.

sandhya: khushi I will tell u. when I am carrying arnav, he is working with his dad in our company. He is so afraid of his dad. Even arjunji didn't speak infront of him. arjunji is scared for his father he is very strict dad. my mother in law is so sweet. He want to spent time with me. but he is afraid to tell his dad.

one day he went to his mother and tell her and make speak to his dad. My mother in law went and speak to him. he is happy to hear this but he want to hear it from his son. So he object it.

my mother in law came and tell to him. he is sad to hear this. But after he gather his courage he went to his dad and speak to him. dad hereafter I don‟t come to office. I want to spent time with my wife and son. My father in law pretend he is angry to him he scold him. but he held my hand and told him she is my wife now she is carrying I want to spent time with my wife to take care of her. I was so scared thinking about his reactions but he smile shocked to everyone. My father in law told him I also want it. I want u speak to me like this.

hereafter u don't come to office and u spent time with u r wife and u r child. Don't scare to speak to me ok I am strict for u r goodness only. he caressed his cheek and went to his room. after that arjunji speak to his father what he want directly.

sandhya finished her story.

arnav: dad I don't know u scared of u r father.

arjun: stop it arnav. He is very strict but he is best father in world. I miss him so much. After his death maa also went to my sister's house. I miss both of them.

arnav: dad don't worry. every day u speak to dadi naa.

arjun: I speak to her but I miss her so much. I arrange u r marriage hurrily so I can't invite anyone but after that also she don't come to india. Is she live in this house dad's memory hunt maa. so she went and settle to u r buva's house.

sandhya hold his hand and assure him.

khushi: papa don't worry. we speak weekly once to dadi in skype na. if u want see her u goto abroad and meet her.

arjun: I lastly visit her before 3 months. After that I can't go and meet her. she don't know anything about what happened here. Ever she ask me about u past two month where is khushi. sandhya say something and manage it.

now she know u r carrying her grandchild. She believe my father will born again in u r womb. i hope she will come to india.

sandhya: arjun ji. Don't worry. maa will come and stay this house for us.

everyone went to their room. in arshi room.

khushi: arnavji I didn't ask u this. But I want to know about dadi. I talk to her and see her in skype. She is so sweet. When she leave this house.

arnav went and sit beside khushi. khushi when I was 5 years old. My grandpa will die in heartattack. After that my dadi become so sad. She can't live here. So she went to my buva's house.

she settle there become long years. Whenever we want we only go and meet her. after u come here, I am not going to abroad don't want to leave u. dad only went and meet dadi. After that u know na, after our marriage u speak to her.

khushi hug him. arnavji y u decide don't goto office. I take care of myself. U go and work.

arnav: khushi I can't take resik. I want to take care of u both. i don't allow anything happened to u both.

khushi smile to him. but arnavji I can't take u r torture. Khushi don't do this, khushi drink this. Khushi take rest. I am getting bored lying in the same place.

arnav: I am torture u. ok hereafter u do what u want. I am not tell anything. He move away.