Part 73

they reached home. arnav make khushi to rest and he spoke to aman about office. after finishing his call he went to kitchen to bring juice for khushi 

arnav: khushi drink this. khushi felt tired after travelling to mandir, she drank it and lay in bed. arnav phone is ringing. He attain it. 

arjun: hello arnav. 

arnav: dad u both reached safely to bua's house. 

arjun: s now only we reached home. how is khushi 

arnav: she is taking rest. sandhya snatch phone from arjun. Arnav give phone to khushi, sandhya ordered arnav. arnav gives phone to khushi. 

sandhya: khushi how r u. you are fine na.

 khushi: maa I am perfectly fine. Don't worry about me. how is dadi.

 sandhya: she is fine. She is angry with me for leaving u alone in home. 

khushi: maa give phone to dadi. I will speak to her. sandhya gives phone to dadi. dadi: hello khushi bitiya.

 khushi: how r u dadi. 

dadi: I am fine. How r u and how is my little one. 

khushi: we both r fine. Don't scold maa. i only sent her as she is very eager to meet u. u know papa and maa both miss u so much. 

dadi: I did not scold her. I am just telling her. Why will I scold her. she is my favourite bahu. khushi smile to dadi. After that arnav speak to dadi. Arnav's bua neha speak to them. They finish call 

arnav: khushi come, eat lunch. It is already late. 

khushi: arnavji I am not hungry. I don't feel to eat anything. I will eat later, if u want u go and eat. 

arnav: I will eat with u khushi.

 khushi: ok. now what are u going to do. arnav: nothing. I just lie beside u. khushi hug him sideways. 

arnav: khushi can I ask u something.

 khushi: u can ask anything to me. y are u asking my permission. 

arnav: khushi don't feel bad. do u miss ur mother and mother's home. khushi look arnav. Khushi I am sorry. I just asked u. don't feel bad. 

khushi: arnavji when I was born I can't see my father. After that when I was young my mother left me. after that my dadi is everything for me. when I come to this home I am small, after that this home is everything for me. maa give mother's love to me and papa he gives father loves to me. and u give all love to me. u r my father, mother, lover, friend and husband. I am not feeling alone. I have my papa and maa in form of ur maa and papa. They are like real parents to me. she hug him. 

arnav: I am sorry khushi. I heard that when a woman is pregnant she miss her mother and she want to spent some time in their mother's home. so that only I asked U don't feel bad. 

khushi: it is true only. but I don't feel like that. I have my mother always with me. this house is everything for me. our family members is all for me. they don't let me feel alone. They are always with me arnavji. u r here na to take care of me, u don't make me feel like an orphan. she kiss his cheek. arnav smile to her and hug her.