Part 50

arnav get ready for his office. khushi today I am coming late from office. I have a business meeting in hotel. 

khushi: ok arnavji. 

arnav went to office. khushi is folding clothes and put in wardrobe. She feel dizzy and vomiting. Khushi rush to washroom and vomit. She hold her head. What happen y I am vomiting and I feel dizzy. She remember something and went to check calendar. She is happy to know her period is missing.

khushi test using home test pregnancy. After seeing result tears are coming from her eyes. she caressed her tummy. She smile with tears. I am pregnant, I am going to be mamma and arnavji going to be papa.

she hurrily take phone and dial arnav number. But she stop and talk herself. No I am telling to arnavji directly and want to see happiness in his face. Wholeday khushi was happy she want to tell this news to arnav first.

all r finished their dinner khushi waiting for arnav. She wait for him to tell this important news. Many times khushi call him. but his cell is not reachable. She wait impatiently for him to tell that great news.

khushi caressed her stomach. Beta papa will come soon. We both give sweet surprise him telling he is going to be papa.

finally door bell rang. Khushi very happily open door but her all happiness are vanished when she saw him in drunken state.

khushi: arnavji. 

arnav: khushi.

khushi didn't speak to him. but she take care of him. she help him to went to their room carefully. change his dress feeding his dinner and make him lay in bed.

arnav: khushi I am sorry. they compel me so that only I drink I am sorry khushi. I broke ur trust. He blabber samething again and again. he fall asleep

khushi turn show her back to him. tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. arnav hug her. she take his hands away from her body. arnav again hug her, she don't want disappoint him. without turn she let him hug her.

next morning, arnav open his eyes. he saw his other side is empty. He know yesterday night he hurt khushi again drinking alcohol. He want to see her and apologize her.

arnav went downstairs calling khushi name. he saw hp and ask about khushi. hp told from morning onwards he didn't saw khushi. arnav went to his mother's room. he ask about khushi.

arnav: maa did u saw khushi.

sandhya: no arnav I didn't saw her from morning onwards. What happen.

arnav: nothing maa. he was very tensed. He went to his room. sit in the bed thinking about khushi.

arnav: khushi where did u go. In this early morning where will u go. He put his hand on his head. He is so tensed.

he take khushi photo beside bed he notice a letter below the photo.

arnav take the letter and start to read it.

arnav was shocked to read first line of letter. His hands are trembling.