Part 46

next morning, arnav went to office. Khushi do her household works.

in office, arnav was in his cabin. His one of friend anand come to meet him.

arnav: hi anand. How r u. how was your married life.

anand: I am fine. But my married life is not good.

arnav: what happen. Just before 1 month only u got married.

anand: ya. First one week we r happy. After that she always doubt me. when I was taking to my friend lina. She saw it and misunderstood me. she always torture me asking some questions. I don't know how to I manage her. married life is hell for me. but arnav u r lucky u have khushi in your life. she loves u so much. But I am unlucky in my married life.

arnav: don't worry anand. All will be cleared u will also have happy life.

anand: I also hope so. Actually I came here to ask help from u.

arnav: what u want anand. 

anand: I am in critical situation now. My business is dull. I urgently need 10 laks. I have many friends but they don't help me. I know u help me. so that only I came here. Please arnav help me.

arnav: hey don't say please. Wait he sign a check and give it to anand. Anand hug arnav and say thank u. after that anand went to his office.

arnav sit in the chair. He think about anand words.

he remember that incident how much khushi trust him.

past 

after arnav joined office. they appoint sunaina as his pa. she love him. one day sunaina tell arnav she love him. but he refuse it and tell her he is already married and he love his wife khushi so much. He also tell her don't think about it again.

but sunaina not compromise. But she act she is ok with this. One day she invite arnav to her birthday function, she know he drinks. So she make him drink alcohol. After that she try to approach him. arnav in half conscious. She hug arnav, arnav also hug her think about khushi. but he recognize she is not khushi. arnav push sunaina aside and slap her cheek. arnav yelled her and went to his home.

sunaina is very angry at arnav. She want to take revenge at him.

arnav went to his home asusual khushi waiting for him. he hug khushi and say murmber sorry in her ear. They finish their dinner. After that they sleep hugging each other.

next morning, all r eating their breakfast. Sunaniya come to arnav home. when arnav saw her he is very angry to her.

she tell his family members yesterday night arnav raped her. he force her. she crying bitterly. All r very shocked .especially arnav. He look khushi, khushi stood their with shocked face.