27- Romeo's Tale

Elle's POV

"What did you just say to me?" I asked Alex, because it just didn't sound right. My head tilted to the side, eyes narrow laced with fire. I wish he would repeat the stupidity he just spitted. He still didn't seem to understand the earth-shattering statement he just stated to me,

"I want him out of the house! Or we're done Elle Simmons! That's what I -" I connected my palm with his face so quick he was confused. "You what? Want him where? Oh you aren't at your mama's house! You aren't in Boston, Seattle, you are in my territory. You are in Spain! You don't get shit out here! You are a guest, and right now I feel like taking out the trash. Do you contribute to paying me in any way? NO I don't think so! You have no say, no vote, no power, you are as weak as you were when we got back together and I had to fight off your psycho mom! You are a no body within these walls of this house. Do. You. Understand. Me?"

I don't give him a chance to speak,

"First you see me kiss him and run off like a bitch! Second, you try to get a cheap shot by slamming a vase in his skull. And now this is your second time telling me we're over. Alex what is going on?! Why are you acting like this?"

Again I didn't wait for Alex to speak when I just turn to Romeo who had his arms crossed over his chest. Looking down at me I just allow him to read my emotions, it was clear now that I was doing all of this for two reasons not three: I was doing this to take down Marisol, and free Harriet from this mess. I now realize I wasn't doing this because I'm in love with Alex. Because if we keep going around like this the faster I know this isn't love.

"Elle, when I see you kiss another man sorry it makes me go crazy, do you not see how that would make it crazy right?" He spits at me and I look at him dumbfounded,

"Kissing Romeo was nothing...Is nothing." Wow I was just trying to convince myself in this moment. "It didn't look like nothing," Staying quiet was my only option at this point. All Romeo had to do was put a hand on my shoulder to set Alex off, and before I knew it the two grown ass men were yelling over me.

I drowned out their screeching voices as I concentrated on Jude, what would be the safest route for him? Leaving this poisonousness house,-no this is my house. Maybe have everyone else leave. I need a second to breathe before removing Alex's head from his body. Okay it's settled everyone needs to clear out, at least go to the south wing, where the pool is. No one in the main or north part of the estate. If I was sure about anything it was Jude not leaving this house.

I punched the wall silencing both men. "Will you please stop fighting...over me damn it's weird Romeo. And Alex it's just plain sad, you could've proposed with a Cheerio and I would've accepted...I think." I admit at the end,

I look upon both men with shame, "You both are immature idiots! And I know I can be difficult but this...right here...is too real...so Alex..." I trail off as I face him toe to toe, and let my eyes concentrate on him.

"You will leave, and I swear if I see you anywhere on this estate I will personally put a bullet in your head. Do you want to see the end of my piece?"

Thankfully his face shows no emotion,

"Jude and Romeo stay here, I just want you out of here." Romeo leans into my ear and asks if I was alright. It was too soon for that, I was just trying to stop my shaking hands.

Alex just stares at me. "Where am I supposed to do when I'm broke Elle?" I shrug my shoulders, "Maybe crawl back to your mom." He rolls his eyes walking off, and pulling out his phone. Only to come back on the phone, "She's where?"