19 - Reunited

Elle's POV

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." I repeated jumping around the ring as I eye Alex's fallen body on the ground...again. "Now hold your ground this time, think without thinking Alex." I instruct and he groans getting up slowly, "We've been doing this for hours, why did I agree to this?" I wipe the sweat that formed on my upper lip as I stopped jumping. "Because what if you are jumped in an alley. I won't be there all the time to protect you...or Aiden. I need to make sure everyone I care about is able to protect themselves."

He smirks at me as I watch him flick his hair out of his face, "You care about me Elle bear?" I almost wanted to vomit at the stupid nickname he used to call me when we were engaged. I cowl at him he responds with a chuckle holding up his bandaged fists. "Alright let's go again...I think I got it this time." He said looking focused now it was my turn to laugh at his face. "You are not ready Alex, you just said you think." That made me laugh again. "Wow I missed your laughed," I remain laughing a little,

"You miss everything Alex don't get it twisted." He nods owning up to it making me laugh that much my head. Gosh this boy cracked me up,

But it all ceased and I started jumping around as we circled the ring, and instantly he goes for me. Dodging a hit he tackles me, I send my knee up surprising me he caught it wrapping it around his waist as I'm stuck between his thighs.

Seconds later my arms are above my head, how did I let this-oh I got lost in those eyes of his. Elle hold yourself together, don't you dare succumb to indulge in this behavior because you are training him how to fight. My eyes trailed from his chiseled abs to his beautifully structured face before watching his studying eyes.

"I win," He whispers laying a soft peck on my lips, he quickly leaves my breathless body. Suddenly I was paralyzed. "Ha I win!" He chants and I'm back to sending my foot to the back of his legs making him crash down next to me as I get on top of him. "No I win,"

"Excuse me? Our guest have arrived," Aiden said holding Jude who was wide awake, slightly embarrassed I got off of Alex like fire. "I'm going to take a shower, let me take Jude to get him cleaned up." I said un-wrapping my hands and wiping my face down, Aiden strolled over smiling at me. "Already changed him for ya, also when do I get my private lesson?" He winks before I flick his nose causing him some pain. "Not with that attitude. All I give are broken bones and wishes when you enter that ring isn't that right Alex?" I ask when he steps beside me to mirror my actions. "Sure," He answers,

Aiden rolls his eyes, "All I saw was sex, written all over the two of you! I mean damn why does Alex get the hot assassin?" He whines walking off with Jude.

Silly teenager I swear!

**

Wrapping the towel around me I left the shower and put on a pair of jeans, a regular graphic tee-shirt that was Batman, and wore my zebra slippers. My hair was braided into a cute bun that wasn't a hassle.

Leaving my bedside I overlooked Jude who was sleeping soundly, I turned on the baby speaker and took the other one before leaving to join everyone in the massive open kitchen and living room.

That's when my eyes met Harriet, she was huge! That was a no-brainer, then I saw her beautiful pale skin, blue eyes, and blonde hair. She was a freaking supermodel! Wow she was...let me stop right there.

let me stop right there