9 - Tom Porter

Elle's POV

What was this idiot looking at? Why was he staring so hard? I mean who the hell is this guy? Has he ever seen a pregnant woman at a horse race? I turn away from him and sip on my Iced Tea.

"Excuse me but this came from the gentleman over there," A waiter handed me another Iced Tea. Was I supposed to show him my panties now? I smile at the waiter and wait for his back to turn before I look over at the man.

With his grey business casual jacket and blue jeans, looking rather relaxed. I smile lifting the drink as if I was going to toast. His smile increases, I tip the glass completely over and pour it on the grass beneath me. His smile fades,

As I stand he stands, briskly walks over and smiles. "Excuse me, but the last woman I gave a drink to she was flattered and went to bed with me." I gave him a confused look, was this idiot serious? Romeo should've known better than have Tom Porter be a safe house. I never officially met Tom but I heard many stories from Romeo, he was a Dad figure to Romeo and his sister.

"Am I supposed to be turned on by that? I don't find you sending me a drink cute, sexy, or makes me want to be in bed with you." He nods as if taking mental note. He wipes at his bottom lip before stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Romeo did tell you are a feisty one, and would need convincing. So how about we cut through the bull, do you want some place to sleep?" I nod, picking up my things. He takes them from me, "Sure, thank you."

He wastes no time looking around for any prying eyes given that we were in the public. At any second a crew of paparazzi could fire cameras and questions and my location is blown. "Alex and Sandra have made headlines." He informed me,

"I need to see them." I tell him the second we enter the car and he locks the door after putting my things in the back seat. He straps in then brings the car to life, and I settle into my purse, pull out a piece of gum and chew on it.

"Are you hungry? Why isn't Romeo with you?"

"Yes I am, and left as soon as he dropped me off. He had to make sure Spain was safe. Also to check in with his sister. I give him a day or two, whatever. Until something better come along or...whatever." I trail off just mumbling at that point.

"Have lunch with me." Give myself a second to look him over, I had to admit he was looking pretty good for an older man. Like early 40's at the least. Given his 6 foot frame and lone wolf vibe he was alone.

He was appealing to the eyes with a jaw line so sharp it could cut me, his olive complexion blended beautifully with his modern looking hair. It was shaved short in the back with a perfectly styled front it complemented his long face.

Yet I haven't found anything that could send me into labor, because he was just another boring Billionaire. It's one of those things that if you see one you've seen them all, "What's your name again, Tom something?"

He offers me a hand, before he blends into traffic. "Tom Porter at your service," He leans down his lips against my coco buttered soft knuckles. Still not impressed,

"Tom I would really appreciate if you take me to your house, I take a shower, figure out where Sandra and Alex have been and where they might strike next. And to get something to eat, and I don't want to go somewhere to do that. I want to eat something at your house. Knowing that you're a billionaire with a kid means that you must have food in that house of yours. So. Take. Me. Home."

"I'll be cooking."

Say what now? Never-besides Romeo- have I met a man who could cook! Beside my Daddy of course but never someone rich and famous like this man in front of me.