18 - Elle's Confession

Elle's POV

He was straining, clawing at my hand trying to pry it off but I was too angry and too focused on making him blue to even think straight. "Hey what's going on here?" That voice,

Turning for a split second away from Alex I see Romeo. Blinking several times he was still there. Oh this is no good, now I'm imaging Romeo right in front of me, that's my cue to join a mental facility. "Now Elle come on girl this is just sad, use those muscles I helped you tone for greater purpose." The chuckle afterward is what snapped me out of the rage. He never took things seriously-well me and Jude's well-being but besides that he was always smiling and thought positive.

Instantly I let go of Alex, he fell to the ground. My eyes found the floor in seconds as I felt shame in front of Romeo. Looking over I see him holding out his arms, I knew better than to run into them but my body had already betrayed me. Running into his arms I watch him vanish and I move pass him. He was gone. Damn I'm losing my mind. "What the hell is going on?" I spit at Alex who was struggling to breathe.

When he didn't answer I grabbed him by the collar and again pushed him against the wall, this time I wasn't blocking his windpipe. "She-She was the girl Mom had picked out for me before we got back together after you disappeared back when we were kids. Shortly after we reunited I broke things off with her. That's the truth...P-please."

I let him go...again.

"I'm sorry could you repeat that? Don't answer that! You let your mother, your psycho mother to not only set you up with some other bitch but she also manipulated the girl to sleep with you-"

"Elle mom didn't have to do anything for Harriet, when we had sex it was-look we both wanted it okay." I was speechless, how was I supposed to compete with that? They probably had endless amounts of sex! I bet she was having sex with a ton of men, a whore! Ugh, I hate this! Alex was supposed to die just as lonely as I was if we didn't work out.

Okay I wouldn't be that lonely given I have Jude and-well...Jude and I will be in each other's lives and I won't be lonely.

This was madness, me thinking about my non-existent sex life and Alex's abundant sex life. How-I can't-I won't go there.

"How dare you say that to me?! To me Alexander Hall! How long did you know the girl? Did you have sex all the time?"

He shakes his head and avoids my eyes in a pissed off way, his hands were tight fists, and his jaw was clenched in that sexy way it conflicting between anger and calmness. Damn his face.

"Why are you even freaking out over how many times we had sex, or whatever-?"

I crossed my arms, "Is the baby even yours,"

He nods, "I went to her appointment."

"Alex if you tell me you flew to wherever this bitch lives and made it to her doctor visit I will burn this house down with us in it, and have Aiden raise Jude." He glares at me, his eyes were narrow slits. "First off it was skype, second Harriet is having my child, and third I get that you're upset. I get that there will be another mouth to feed but this is my problem, and I don't need your help. She'll move in with us-"

"Like hell she will! This is a safe Haven for Romeo and me! I hate you! I don't want you and or that girl in this house! I don't want her! I don't want her! I don't want her!" I screamed so loud I nearly shocked myself as I probably looked like a 6 year old but I didn't give a crap. "Oh no! That bitch isn't coming anywhere near me or my son!"

He stamps his foot down, "OUR SON ELLE!" I fall silent appalled he even knew such a tone with me. Did he forget how quick I could break his neck or block his windpipe again? "And stop calling her a bitch, she graduated from Yale, she's rich, beautiful-"