21- Birth & Memories

~ The picture on the side or above is Harriet. I know I just been showing pictures of Elle and Romeo, but I thought that it was time to show Harriet Reynolds. ~

Elle's POV

Running through the hospital with Aiden by my side and Jude on my hip not literally he was in a carrier but still you get the point, anyway we were following the nurse who was leading us to Harriet's room.

"But she's giving birth, everyone out!" She called going into the room, Aiden and I turned around and sat down on the waiting chairs. "So now what?" Aiden asked popping a few M&M's in his mouth. "I don't know but pass me one," I ordered eyeing the candy, he carefully placed it in my mouth.

"So are Oliver and Alex with her?" He asked and I nodded, "We left an hour late-"

"Because you wanted to wash the dirt out of your hair," He complained when I glared at him. "Well if one smart ass teenager would've stopped looking at other half naked teenagers who were walking by maybe I wouldn't have had slipped on the grass and fallen into a rose bush."

"And those thorns didn't hurt you?"

"They don't just call people assassins for any reason okay." I point out holding my hand out for a few more M&M's when he says he was out. I fish out a dollar and order him to give me some.

When he returns I snatch up the bag, "How's school?" He tense automatically that causes my eyebrows to crease. What was wrong with school? "Aiden," He shakes his head becoming really quiet. "It's cool Elle seriously,"

"It's cool Elle seriously my ass, Aiden you better tell me right now what's going on or by God so help me I will stomp a mud hole in your-" Fear blazed into his eyes as his hands went up in the air in front of him to put as much space between us as possible. "Okay fine! There's this kid at school who knows you, I mean the trial what you been through and saw you when you dropped me off. Not only do they judge because I have a super-hot step mom but they hate me because my dad is a terrorist. I'm a son of a terrorist who was adopted by the America's sweetheart. I've been wanting to ask for a while to be homeschooled." He confessed and I could already tell that did him justice, he seemed more calm now that he got that off his chest.

"Are you sure you don't want me to rearrange his face?" Aiden laughs glancing at me as I give him a serious and hopeful face. "No it's okay," I pull him into a hug, yet despite that we only met a few months ago says a lot because already he felt like the teenage son, yet at the same time, a teenager who's living in my house. I like the term step-mom, legal guardian, or even adopted mom. I like all of them, I just like Aiden in my life. "You know I got you right? How about I make a stop at the school...I won't beat someone."

"Good. And yea I know you got me," he replies.

I let go to make sure he looks me in the eye, "Good,"

Hours later...

"She had Junior," Oliver said coming out of the room to tell us the news, "If you guys want to see her you can." He led us back and into her room to see her eating a burrito. Junior was currently being washed clean as Alex and Harriet were talking among themselves.