22 - Awkward Girl Gossip

Elle's POV

*Punch*

"And that's why I have a tattoo of a paw print on my thigh because I had nursed a baby snow leopard back to health." Oliver strained but kept a good composure. "Talk about what you were dreaming about? I'm not the only one besides Alex who heard your cries for the last few nights Elle,"

*Punch*

"I was dreaming of old times with Romeo, Alex, and Marisol. Lately, I've been seeing memories of torture I went through by Marisol like when she threatened Jude, killed Romeo, and deep down facing the fact that I still love..."

*Punch*

"Alex," I finished as I wipe the sweat from my forehead, my fists were bloody, broken, and bruised. In other words I wasn't going easy, Oliver releases the punching bag as I step away from it. "Alex's mom? Why have you been thinking of her-"

"Because she's alive, trying to sink her claws back into Alex, and is going to try and destroy me yet again." I spit at him un-wrapping my hands at the table, Oliver's footsteps echo through the room. I feel his presence right next to me, "She's out? I thought she died in the paper-"

"There was an interview,"

Silence was around us, I was just trying to move my hands. I wince at the pain, the throbbing aching pain. "Let's get those hands soaked okay?" He leads me out of the room,

"Do you think Alex knows any of this?" I shrug my shoulders ignoring my aching joints, I had lost almost all pregnancy weight, and I was determined to get my body back for the war that's brewing in the near future.

"No and don't tell Alex okay?"

"Don't tell Alex what?" We pause, turn around to see Alex holding Jude in his arms. He had dressed him in a cute blue onesie with elephants. It was adorable on our little one, he was my prince. I couldn't wait to help Harriet match the boys like twins. Okay maybe finding her out and knowing she was pregnant wasn't such a bad thing. Alex was right, I was going to like her. And I do...but until she crosses me bye-bye bitch!

Anyway....

I love the name she picked, Alex Clayton Hall. Oliver and I will refer to the newest addition by his middle name Clayton, I don't want to call him Junior its cliché.

"Don't tell Alex about the gift we got for Clayton silly!" Oliver covered, Alex smiled before walking past us. Now that's a fluent liar, forgot how good he was.

"Well don't keep me waiting forever Harriet comes home tonight with Junior," I was covering my hands from his view so he wouldn't be concerned. He needed to focus on Jude and Clayton anyway, we both watch Alex walk off with Jude down the hallway. Once he's out of sight... "Ouch," I pulled my hands from Oliver's who was overlooking them before squeezing them.

"You might have really broken a bone or two," Great just what I need, a broken bone in my hand. Just another thing to worry about when I'm already stressing over Marisol and her crazy ass. The last thing I need right now is to find out that Harriet is a pawn by Marisol...

I'll be the only female in Clayton's life.

We settled into Oliver's room where he had a huge first aid kit. He sat me down and started to work on my hands. "Yea you broke something, this will only be temporary but tomorrow Aiden is taking you to the hospital." I was confused as he stuck a needle in me, already my senses were weakening. "What-Why Aiden?" He kisses my forehead tenderly.

"Because Elle...I'm going after Romeo without you." That alone set my skin on fire, the only one who was going to bring Romeo's ass in my view was freaking me! Why does Oliver think he has a chance? It's a cult I created! It's a dangerous cult Romeo and I created together! I believe Romeo is fine! Might be a bit banged up, but when they see me and is doing fine everything will be okay!