Epilogue

Elle's POV

"What should we name her?" Romeo asked and I wrote a billion names down while pregnant and now not even one seemed to fit her. She was just so perfect, like an angel. A perfect angel.

"What do you want to name her?" I found myself asking my husband who was holding her as they went to work on stitching my stomach up. Romeo wasn't afraid to hold her after a few hours of staring at her while the nurse held her.

He was a pro, just like I always told him. "I like Louise," I frown at him, was he serious with that name? "No how about Julie?"

"Julie Messiah?" He offers and I think for a second and think it cute that it kind of rhymes with Jude's name. Ya know Jude Isaiah, aww that's the cutest thing. Jude and Julie siblings forever.

"I love it," He kisses my forehead as he looks down at our sleeping daughter, Julie. Gosh she was gorgeous...

1 month later...

"All Julie does is sleep, why is that?" Jude asked as I was putting a few bottles of milk away for Julie when she wakes whenever that is. She's a precious child, very quiet. I swear through she'll grow up to be a daddy's girl because Romeo won't part from her for nothing.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"Because she's a baby darling," I said ruffling his hair, before he smiles and asks another question. "Did I sleep like that?" Flashes of his screaming behind made me almost shiver.

"Not exactly, but you were just as precious as your sister. Now ask Dad if he wants to make dinner." I watch him disappear down the hallway, and I frown at the stained shirt.

I disappear down another hall and into my bedroom to reach the massive closet. In here I got a nice new shirt and slipped it on. Re-braided my hair and re-applied my makeup.

There was a knock at the door, looking out the window I only saw Aiden's car. Oh that must be him and his girlfriend. Aiden and this mystery girl have been with each other for 2 years and he knows brings her around. What was the big deal anyway?

He once told me that he just wasn't ready and that when he was, he'll bring her around. I left my room and went down the hall, made a turn, and opened the door. "Hey baby," I cooed hugging him tightly.

"This is Trina Williams." Aiden was blushing and grinning cheek to cheek. And I stared at her in awe. Man she was beautiful, and just so cute snuggled up to Aiden. Her dark skin, beautiful brown eyes, and curly thick hair was just beautiful. They looked beautiful together.

And I just had to hug her as well, after letting them in Romeo shouted down the hall. "Who's at the door?" Soon I heard a door close and Romeo came into the foyer with Jude in tow. He follows him everywhere now.

Romeo scanned the woman in front of me, "So this is her?" I elbowed him and glared before smiling back at her. "I knew you two would be awkward." Aiden groaned and I shrugged,

"I tried," And I went on ahead back in the kitchen before I heard Aiden, Trina and Romeo start talking about something. And Jude wanting to help me in the kitchen. "Hey Elle can I talk to you for a second?" I turn from Jude to see Aiden, he looked stressed. Wrapping an arm around him I pull him into the kitchen. "What's wrong Aiden?"

"Alex isn't in jail anymore...."

**

As the day carried on into the night Harriet, Clay, her husband Dave came by. And then out of the blue Oliver came back. He told us amazing stories of his time traveling the world. And re-telling stories and adventures between Romeo and me.