15-Salvador

Elle's POV

I was meeting a contact of mine who worked with Romeo when I was younger, his name is Wyatt and he's a good friend. He greeted us as we left the plane,

"Are you sure this guy is good news?" Alex asks me and I nod as he holds Jude in his arms. Aiden was behind us with his hands in his pockets. We were a weird looking crew as we walked up to blonde haired, blue eyed and smooth talker Wyatt Capone.

"Bueno, bueno, bueno. Me alegro de que por fin poner los ojos en la hermosa sexy Elle Simmons. ¿Cuánto tiempo vas a estar diciendo en Río? Y si te quedas como la última noche que vamos a hacer cosas traviesos niño pequeño." He said with a smirk before chuckling,

(Well, well, well. I'm glad to finally lay eyes on the beautiful sexy Elle Simmons. How long will you be saying in Rio? And if you stay like last night we're going to do naughty things young child.)

I smile before hugging him tightly, "No voy a quedarme mucho tiempo, no después de la caída de Romeo en Boston. Sólo quería escapar, y que sabe que mejor que el fabuloso Wyatt Capone. Mi amor vamos a ser feroz! (I won't stay too long, not after Romeo's fall back in Boston. I just wanted to get away, and who knows that better than the fabulous Wyatt Capone. My love we are going to be fierce!)

**

It was late, Aiden begged and begged and begged some more while I was putting on my dress and Alex was wearing a loose shirt and shorts. I was wearing a swim suit underneath my loose flower dress and was black sneakers, didn't want my feet to hurt.

"Now Aiden who's going to watch Jude?" I asked and he rolled his eyes, "I didn't run with you guys to be a babysitter," He groans when Wyatt walks in, "I know someone who can," He moves aside to show a full figured woman. When our eyes met I squealed.

"Paula it's been too long!" She was a beauty born and raised in gorgeous Brazil. Her accent was strong when she tells me that she missed me, I should have fun, and re-assures me Jude will be safe. Knowing Paula for a good 5 years I decided Jude was in safe care, and I left with Aiden and Alex. "Let's go drink, kiss, and party till we drop. Y'all ready for a restless night?!" I screamed!

Instead of hitting up some bar, or night club no such thing existed in Salvador. "So where's the party?" Alex and Aiden asked as I swayed my hips already to the lively music as we rounded yet another empty corner. I ignored them till we stopped at the corner, I turned towards the boys who looked bummed out. It was quiet,

"Listen boys the party isn't at some bar, club, or freaking hall. Its right here," I pulled them along and they stood stunned at the moving lights, vibrant colors of women's clothing. And when a huge truck came by playing beautiful music a good 50 people were dancing behind, "Those trucks right here are Trios, they play beautiful music you can't help but jam too." I pull them along into the party and the three of us start dancing and having the time of our lives.

After hours on hours of fun, we were pulled to the side to take a break and enter a small little tavern with few people inside. "It's amazing how it's peaceful, everyone is so nice." Aiden commented as I laughed, handing us some drinks. Wyatt bumped into me as I held mine. "You my friend have drank too much," I laughed as I drank down the cup. Then I helped Wyatt to his seat, he laughs along with the other boys. "Right-hey I'll be back gotta use the bathroom." I make my way to the back.

I wasn't all drunk, maybe a little but I managed to walk in without a problem. "Oh this was a great idea, getting drunk and forgetting about my worries." I sing to the mirror in front of me. "How's my girl doing?" I turn to see Wyatt; I turn to him and lean against the counter. "What are you doing here, it's-it's the girl's bathroom. When did you say you were a girl?" He chuckles, a low chuckle which should've had gave me the creeps but nothing happened.