7 - Every Girls Dreams of Being Romeo's Side Chick

Romeo's POV

As usual my girl was killing it. I knew she was glowing on the insides. After today Elle would just have Sandra and Alex on her list. Speaking of Sandra where was she? Given that she should be with her father Elliot on the other side of the court room. Adjusting my blazer I get up and exit the courtroom.

I see her sitting on the bench hands covering her face, slowly I approach her with a handkerchief. "I bet you look beautiful when you cry," She peeks up at, drying her tears quickly she chuckles. "Oh," She says as I hand it over. She scoots down for me to sit. I'm so glad she doesn't know me.

"So whose case are you dreading to enter?" I say with a concerned face as she wipes her face, and shakes her head. "Miss Simmons vs The Halls. I feel bad for hurting Elle it's just...when my parents took Elle to court for damages I got sucked into the hype, and now I'm suing her for assault. She doesn't want to talk about it with me, hear me out, so I'm forced to court. I've demanded that we handle it privately, just the judge. My parents won't allow me to drop the charges. Mom seemed scared, stressed..." She scoots closer to me as if going to whisper something.

"She looked as if she knew she wasn't going to win this case, everyone knows and loves Elle. She's an angel, so going to court with Elle is an up-hill battle." I smile at her, to my surprise she gets to her feet. "I should go in there, support my parents, Alex...Elle." She sniffles handing me back the handkerchief. While grabbing the handkerchief I also hold her hand a bit longer.

Getting to my feet I test the waters, looking her dead in the eyes. "Well would you want to get out of here, get away from it all for a few minutes?" Her eyes said it all, they were hopeful. "What did you have in mind?"

I needed to distract her for as long as I could so that Elle could have more control and focus on taking down Marisol and Elliot in that court room. She could handle Alex just fine, but Sandra...she still sees her as the little sister she never had...a weakness to say the least. I grabbed a fist full of her hair, pulled her face up to expose her neck as I press my fingers against her neck.

The halls needed to be faced with their sins and deal with it, and Sandra's revenge will come later. So I took her hand, taking her by surprise. "Come with me," I whisper seductively in her ear.

I just needed to distract her for the next 45 minutes depending on how much of a performance Elle was going to give...

Don't get me wrong Sandra was a beauty, but I was a man who had needs not desires. And what I mean by that is that I had needs that needed to be met by other women, when I didn't desire a relationship with just one woman.

The only woman who was constant in my life and I love dearly is Elle Simmons, now our past is something you would have to ask her because you aren't getting shit out of me. I pulled Sandra into my arms before planting a spine tingling kiss on her soft lips.

I pulled back and went in again only to tease to pull back. Tugging on her arm I lead her into the girl's restroom. She was quick locking the door behind her; she pushes me into a stall...

Elle's POV

Just what I wanted, I just regret I don't have a camera to take in Marisol's defeated face. When our eyes met though she pretended as if it didn't even affect her, but I saw realization all over her face. Alex was breaking free of Marisol's grip. I'm so proud!

Take that Bitch!

As I look back at Alex I noticed that Sandra and Romeo were MIA. Weird? Oh he must've been banging her now. Okay it was time to set all this shit in motion. The trial went on to my accusations.