16 - 24 Hours Later...

Elle's POV

24 hours later...

A human body can bear only up to 46 Del (unit) of pain. Yet at time of giving birth, a mother feels up to 57 Del (unit) of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time.

I've been in pain, Marisol threatening Jude, being an assassin, having Jude, losing Alex...emotionally, losing Romeo...physically, and to add a few more things to the list...

I was poisoned,

By Tom who is linked to Marisol. So it's Marisol who poisoned me. I'm fine by the way. The poison did make me go short breathed but having many survival skills I'm okay.

Opening my eyes I see Aiden and Alex hovering over me, flashes of Wyatt and Alex came to mind. I hear the hum of the plane engine. "We're in the air aren't we?"

"Yes," Aiden said looking over at Alex, I look between the two. Something had to be wrong, what was wrong? "Nothing's wrong you're fine, you just needed sleep. You've been sleep for several hours, Jude is fine. You just relax,"

Trying to calm my irregular heartbeat, "Also I should tell you that we're heading for Spain. We all agreed that going to Spain will be the best thing for you, for all of us. There's nothing for us in Seattle or Boston Elle. Spain is where we will grow and live in happily ever after."

My limbs move as I sit up and hold my head in agony, I could see Romeo now holding me, rubbing my back and telling me that everything will be okay. This was our plan, this is our safe haven, and we are all going to live happily ever after.

"Okay,"

**

We arrived in Barcelona, Spain just in time when I see a waiting car. It was Charlie, I wanted to greet him, hug him, and tell them the horrible news when he gave me a confused look. But all I could manage was hold Jude closer to my chest as I got inside the car with Aiden.

The short car ride to the estate was quiet, I just stared at the window looking at all the old buildings that looked so familiar. I remember saving so many lives within the small villages throughout the city. Finally we reached the property and pulled up to the front gate, I didn't bother waiting for my door to be opened when I got out of the car, and didn't stop till I pushed open the grand doors.

The marble was spotless, as I moved further into the house I turned to face Aiden and Alex who put the bags down. "Okay the layout of this mansion may be confusing when you set out to claim your room. So let me start by saying all rooms-I'll repeat I'll rooms are Master Suites. There is no such thing as a guest room, or kids room, or whatever. They all come standard with a basic shower and toilet.

You see Romeo was left with this estate when he was 16 years old, this was before he found me, and he didn't want to do anything with it. Until about 2 years later when he found me, brought me here and with time started to build this house together. Anyway, it has 10 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 3 pools, 1 kitchen, and 1 rec-room. Do we have any questions?"

Aiden raises his hand, "Are you going to explain the huge back yard?" I turn around to the view of the land. "It's huge because that's where Romeo and I would train, along with his friends, and it was fun. Many memories, there's a pool out there, a patio, and a great view of the city below. Oh and a small trail leading down to a creek, I use to go there a lot. Any other questions?"

It was Alex who raises his hand, "Is there any fun facts we should know about?"

"Oh there is a room where you have to swim to get to it." I tell him adjusting Jude before heading up the grand staircase. "Oh remember when I said all rooms are master suites." I tell the boys as we reach the top of the stairs and turn right to two single rooms. I go to the one on the end.