10- Disappearing

Elle's POV

"Watch your step," Aiden told me as he held my hand tightly as I walked-well waddled into the front entrance. My coat, suitcases, and purse was taken from me by some maid. I thanked her before watching her head upstairs.

"Wow this place is huge- Ow." I say wincing at the surge of pain that coursed through my body. Aiden was by my side in seconds, worry all over his face. I nod at him, "I'm fine," Soon we meet up with Tom, "OW!" I said a bit louder as the pain got worst. Okay now...I was in pain.

"Aiden go grab Elle's purse, we're going to the hospital. You're water broke," I couldn't disagree more with Tom, despite the fact my stomach was killing me. And some part of me knew he was right but I didn't want Jude to come without Romeo beside me. Sure Aiden and Tom were cool but I just meet them, I didn't want Jude to be around strangers.

As I walked in circles waiting for the damn car I called Romeo, leaving me his voicemail I hung up and called 30 times before I gave up. But I left him with the urgent message he feared being away this time.

"Hey Romeo, please don't be mad at me but it seems that Jude couldn't wait any longer."

That's code for...I'M HAVING MY FREAKING BABY! After a lot of pacing I was able to calm down and peacefully read a magazine. Once we entered the car, made it to the hospital, I had to be signed in, and now I was settled into my own suite ready for labor. But it was still the early stages of it. "Miss. Simmons a visitor is here for you." A nurse said, Tom walked in.

He was holding a stuffed bear with a blue ribbon, it was the cutest thing. He sits down beside me handing me the bear. It was so cute, I held it under my arm.

"Has Romeo picked up?" I shake my head sadly, I wasn't sure if I could do this without Romeo here. We planned this to a tee, but this was un-expected. I hope that Jude will be okay given that he'll be a month early. "I don't want to think about it anymore-"

Speak of the clever devil, "Elle," He came through the door as if the building was on fire, his eyes were alert and wide. His chest was heaving up and down but his face gave away no expression. "Are you alright?" He asked as if I was the only person in this room.

To him in this moment I was, he didn't even notice Tom awkwardly sitting next to me. Romeo closed the door behind him and came to me. "I'm so glad you're here, Jude's coming-" I groaned in pain as Romeo takes my hand, as I ride out the contraction.

Once the pain passed Romeo snatches the remote and turns the TV on. I glanced at a very concerned Tom. What was so important on TV? Was it a new development in where Sandra and Alex are? "There's nothing on TV," I commented but I wish I had chewed up those words. "Today Linda history has been made. Its official Elle Simmons is in labor, in this very hospital having Jude Hall. Alex is on this way,"

"Romeo turn it off," I choke out, as I go through another contraction but it wasn't that bad. He holds my face gently, wishing he could take the pain away. He was so sweet to me, so glad he was here with me. "We have to get you out of here,"

I shake my head, already feeling sick. "I'm not completely dilated." He finally looks at Tom. He seemed to have been shocked, "I didn't even know you were here," He rounds the bed to hug Tom, and they have a sweet moment. "You need to stall Alex and Sandra." Tom freezes for a second before I snap my fingers. He gets up and rushes outside.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Romeo who had his eyes trained on my body, it made me slightly un-comfortable. "We're going to disappear," He leaves the room briefly before bringing back a duffle bag and two nurses. "They're assassins, and here put this on." He throws me a wig, the nurses were tossed foundation and other make-up products. "Let's make you disappear Elle,"