14-Take Me To Rio, Alex

Elle's POV

"I'm so sorry, but he's gone." I fell to the ground, placing myself against the desk and covered my face in a crazed attempt to not believe what just happened. All the screaming I did just now stung my throat and lungs.

I was defeated, Marisol had defeated me. It sank in pretty deep and scared my already bruised tissues and skin. Depressed was an understatement, "Elle it's going to be okay, we still need to get on that plane." He reasoned and I didn't dare move from the desk. The plane be damned, my person just died! How dare he say a freaking word to me!

I fell silent, "He's not dead you're just wanting me to feel pain!" I growled scrambling to my feet and pin-pointing his neck before slamming his face against the wall. Tightening my grip I pull him off the wall just to slam him back into the wall again.

"We don't condone violence!" I pull back and slam his head against the wall once more before he speaks. "Elle- Elle I know it hurts, but I'm not the enemy. I know you wouldn't want him to see you like this."

"How would you know what he would want?" I seethed with red puffy eyes, not caring about wiping them away. They burned so much, "Left pocket," Was all he said, and at first I just wanted to slam his head down again but then decided to actually look within his pockets.

I ignored the police and nurses surrounding us. They gave up trying to restrain me when Alex pleaded with them he was alright, and that causing a bigger scene wouldn't do any good. I loosened my grip around his neck, just a little while I still had him in a lock, "He wrote this...letter." I take it out and read it with one hand.

Hey beautiful, I can see it now you know about my death and throwing shit around the room. But we talked-no had millions upon millions of conversations about how if one of us died how we would handle something like that.

And what did I teach you,

Love you always, Romeo.

"He loved me you know," I whispered holding the note close to my chest as I sobbed silently letting go of Alex's neck and now just sobbing into his chest. He wraps his arms around me, as I fell against him.

"It's okay I'm gonna take her home now," I overheard his words as he picks me up bridal style. Carrying me over to a nearby chair I sit under his jacket while being handed a coffee. He was talking to some nurse who witnessed the whole thing. I can't believe Romeo died in that explosion with Tom.

How was I ever going to see the world the same without him by my side? He was my best friend; I loved him like no other. "Hey you okay?" Alex asked sitting in front of me, his face was sad but concerned.

"We leave now," I whisper remembering Aiden and little Jude on a private jet. I didn't know how long I have been away from them exactly but I know it's been too long. Alex holds my hand, "Are you sure?" I pull back and stand up,

"Yea I don't ever want to be in Boston ever again," I whisper packing my things and heading out of the building. Alex struggles to keep up, before we reach the elevator. "So where's Jude?"

"With Aiden on a private jet, I swear I just said this in my head. Romeo would've fist pumped the air and I would laugh at his goofiness." And just like that I was on the floor in a fetus position letting the tears flow.

Alex kneels down next to me, "Just go on without me, I can't leave Romeo here alone." I cried through my hands as they covered my face. Alex lifts me slightly before I'm in his lap as he sits on the floor.

"I'm not leaving you anymore than when I have to pee you got it. I'm not leaving you for nothing, and Elle I know you're hurting now and you miss Romeo and you're gonna fall. Just know I'll be here to pick you up, hold you, carry you, and never let you go again. Screw the fighting it's in the past, right now I'm here for you. Right now I'm here for you, Jude, and....Aiden."