⚠️ 77 ⚠️

(  This is very triggering chapter so please if you have a weak heart, skip! )

( This is very triggering chapter so please if you have a weak heart, skip! )

SOWONS POV

I was laying lazily when the nurse knock on their door of my cell. I hiss in disgust. I've been trying to play as normal as I can but it seems like they're not falling for it. A week ago as I was lodging on the balcony I heard a news coming from the radio on the nurses station about what's happening on the outside world.

Being in the mental facility is worst than being in jail. Medications are given day and night, strict monitorings, no TV, no means of communication or anything, even a pen and paper isn't allowed to just scrabble or draw just to lessen the boredom. Everything is restricted.

I still remember how aggressive I was when I heard the news. It was like the inner devil in me burst out uncontrollably as I gathered all the things in my reach and throw it away. It took 5 nurses to stop me since I was outside and i could harm other patients.

All i wanted is to get out of this fucking miserable place so I could claim back what has been mine from the start.

I fucking knew they'd get back as soon as I'm out of the picture. I bite my lips angrily as I shiver from the total madness until i could taste the fresh blood coming from it.

I laugh, laugh hysterically as the the monsters in my head keep on popping screaming in my mind.

'You deserved it bitch! You lose the game! You are nothing but a total failure your parents perceive you to be. You can't even get Taehyung. The only person who had love you all this time. You are a total loser. No one loves you!"

" Die! "

" Kill yourself because you are useless! "

" Die! "

I was laughing. Laughing hard.
Was i this fucking loser that everyone who loves me goes away?
Eversince I was young my parents only love my sister. She was the epitome of a perfect child. While I on the otherhand was never that smart. They say i only got the looks but my parents would always scream at me, they were disappointed that i am not going to be an asset of our company. I was a weakling. While my sister achieves everything, here I am losing everything.

They even left me in Seoul because my sister got accepted in a prestigious university outside the country, i had no choice but to join different beauty contest. Until i landed on a modeling one. But no one knew that i was raped before. Even Taehyung didn't knew it.