⚠️ 79 ⚠️

Oh, I'll spend my whole life 

 Missing a part of me, part of me 

 Oh, I'll spend my whole life 

 Hoping your heart is free, heart is free

Sowon's POV

I shot him. 

An innocent one.

I was in full of tears as I saw the body falls within my eyes. The screams around me were left unheard as I watch in horror how my selfishness leads me too.

I killed him.

Why am I like this?

Tear falls down my pale face as I could see my hands tremble from the shock that I did. I have been totally consumed by my demons. I tried to fight it desperately but I couldn't. I was too weak from my desperations and selfishness that the good one in me is long dead. I was a victim. Yet instead of facing the world with a clean state I was eager to seek the attention and love I never once had. But you know what, I deserved all of this.

Because I was bad.

Because instead of making myself better I took all the hate I have in my body and soul and let it take over me.

And as tears rolls down my eyes, I could see the people around me looking at me in terror while I feel the guards trying to lift me out , I could see how Taehyung holds Chaeyoung in full tenderness as they both cry and scream trying to get a hold of Jungkook, the person I never intend to hurt yet I was so dumb to even think that after killing her I could have Taehyung back.