⚠️ 25 ⚠️

NEVER LET THIS HAND GO

"So how was it?" Namjoon asked as he continues to type in his laptop

Jungkook and Jimin slumped on the big couch and shook their heads in frustration.

"We failed hyung. And he seems pissed." Jungkook said as he  chug the banana milk he left earlier in the table.

Hoseok tsked upon hearing it and sat beside the two boys. "So what's the plan?How about we slam the door?"

"We already did hyung but he kicked us out before we could even do it." Jimin replied this time with a groan.

"Then call his girlfriend. They might be having some lovers quarrel bullshits." Suga said like duh, simple.

"That's what we're thinking thats why hyung, can you ask Lisa for her number?" Jungkook said which the latter obeyed right away. After a few questions as to why they needed it and what's happening which hoseok informed everything that is going on with taehyung, Lisa gave the number.

" Rosie's a pain in the ass as well. Not going out of the room. You let me know what happened babe okay?" Lisa said before they said their goodbyes.

"Yo! Got her number. Who's going to call?" Hoseok asked but most of them shake their heads and pointed him. "Urggghhhdhhdhdhdhdgagajwjjwje." brushing his hand on his face he was about to dial the number when the door slammed open showing a grumpy Taehyung hurriedly run outside after grabbing his coat and without any word he was off to nowhere.

"Oh....."they muttered in unison looking as confuse as ever.

" Where is he going? " Jimin ask which was reponded by a shrugged by his members.

°°°Flashback°°°

Taehyung groaned frustratedly after shoving Jimin and Jungkook off from his deep thoughts. 2 days had passed after that encounter but he never heard of Chaeyoung. He can't really complain though since he didn't bother sending her any messages nor calls.

To tell that he was sad is an understatement. He is beyond it. He's finally Falling for someone and is totally happy about it and even planned a 5days vacation for them after not seeing each other but ended up seeing her with her boyfriend. She said it was her past but the fact that it doesn't have a closure is frustrating, really frustrating. He's scared that she'll choose her past over him.

He was never a cry baby but he admits he did shed a few tears. He only cries whenever it's to much to handle or whenever his sacrifices where being paid off but when it comes to girls, he never does. And Chaeyoungs the first.