⚠️ 24 ⚠️

My mind is in a mess

My mind is in a mess. Totally in a mess. I was shaking from to much emotion that just unfold right infront of me while my heart is in a total chaos.
I'm confuse.

Eunwoo held my hands and i let him be. Breathing heavily as tears starts to fall, am i going to just let him enter my life again? Am i going to choose him over a new love? Over Taehyung?

Eunwoo didn't utter any words, he let me consume all informations that he should have said long time ago. And im glad he did because i honestly don't know where to stand out of all of this.

After long moments of silence, i breathe hard, nmlooking outside the window i said with a firm tone, "Bring me home."

Eunwoo nodded, still unable to say anything. He was afraid, too afraid he'd lost her for good. He had suffered too much and he loves Rosie more than anything in this world. Blame him for not thinking more but he had no choice. It was all too sudden that he had to leave just so he could protect her. Driving back to her dorm in silence until they reach their destination, Eunwoo parked the car on the back alley.

There was a long moments of silence before Chaeyoung broke it. With still a heavy heart she turned to face him, the person she loved the most before. And she literally doesn't know if that love is still there. Because if she'd be honest, she's not sure anymore. With Taehyung by her side, Eunwoo was just another sad memory. And she hopes to keep it as it is.

"I have to go."she briefly said before getting off the car but Eunwoo stopped her by holding her hand.
" I hope it's still not too late Rosie. " he said with a pleading voice. Too broke that it breaks her heart seeing him almost on the verge of breaking down.

"I don't know." she whispered lips tight as she removes his hand off her and walk away.

After she left, tears started to fall freely on his face. Smacking his chest on how hurt and broken he is for breaking her heart and he knows that leaving her was the worst decision he did in his life. May it be with a valid reason or not, he fucked up.
And he won't deny it.