⚠️ 34 ⚠️

Taehyungs POV 😏

Taehyungs POV 😏

She  slowly push me over the bed as she kneeled in front of me. I took the remote and dimmed the light while i watching her intently, biting my lower lips anticipating what she would do. Though I knew it for sure since we've been making love for sometime. But today is special and i know she knows that. I can see it in her eyes, the way she looks at me sends electricity in my whole being. She was so hot that i just wanna shove her off in the bed and fuck her right there and then but i won't. Because today is special and today is the day that we have to give and take so we could both show each other how we truly feel and that's something i will treasure forever.

She hovered on top of me that i gulp at her sudden boldness and brush her lips sloppy and slow into mine feeling every part of my mouth into hers. I shut my eyes off as i took her mouth willingly answering every kisses she does. Our lips are perfectly fit for each other, like it was meant to be tangled together. She push her tongue inside my  mouth and initiated in playing it with my tongue. I moaned heavily as i could feel tingles down my core. I'm so rock hard that all i wanted was to grin my throbbing cock into her wet ones.

I know I'm too greedy but can you blame me if i just wanna feel her and fuck her until she can't walk anymore. She look so damn perfect that all i wanted was to feel  while I'm inside her rocking her massively until she lose her mind. Fuck, Park Chaeyoung! I'm so lucky to have you.

After a long and heavy kiss she push me off and didnt even want me to touch her. I let her be as i watch her shower me with kisses from my cheeks to my ears (which i literally almost lost it since it's my weak spot but i controlled myself though i couldn't help but grunt and moan at the same time.) I heard her giggle at my reaction but before i could even protest and be mad at her she crashed my lips again with a long ass kiss and this time more sensually. She moved her sinful mouth into my neck that i had to bite my lips from the sensation she's giving in. She even suck it and without hesitation, she marked a spot where people could easily see it like she's proud marking me as hers. I widely smiled coz I know she's been purposely aiming it since earlier but i don't mind coz i really don't fucking care if the world knows we're married coz im proud of it. Who wouldn't be when your wife is non other than the Global ambassador of Yves Saint Laurent, Park Chaeyoung known as the sweetest girl with honey like voice but deadly body.

I'd be damned if I'll choose someone else when the best is just infront of me. I groaned heavily as i felt her tongue licks my nipples slowly as she moves downward until she reach the v-line. She looked at me naughtily that i had to swallow my saliva as she uses her teeth in removing my boxers off untill she successfully did. Satisfied, she kneeled down and used her fingers in brushing off her hair on the side showing her naked body and inspite the darkness with a little dim light in the room, i could see her beautiful body leaning below me where my cock stood still, fully erect and ready.