⚠️ 1 ⚠️

3AM

3RD PERSON POV

3RD PERSON POV

Rosie's been pacing back and forth in her bed as she closes her eyes tight. She's been doing that for a while now since she can't sleep at all. This has been a struggle she had since she debuted. No matter how tired she is she would often end up wide awake each night. That's why whenever she has time in the morning or afternoon, she would always take a nap just to prepare her for those sleepless nights.

Meanwhile, in the BTS dorms, Taehyung turns off his laptop and stood up stretching as he's already tired from too much gaming. He's been insomniac for a long time that he'd end up playing games with his phone until dawn. Sighing hard, he slumps on his bed and takes his phone.

Browsing on some stupid shits, he got tired and look on his ceiling.

" Booooo.. boring," he mumbles.

Brushing his messy hair with his hands but still didn't help since it still looks messier than ever, he took a selfie and posted it on weverse.

🐯 bored

🐯 bored.

He had fun with all those naughty comments coming from their thirsty Army's. It took a while before he got tired of it then he turned the lights off and tried his self to sleep.

-----

-----

-----

-----

"Fuck!" Taehyung hissed as he still can't sleep. He's been thinking all sorts of scenarios in his head so he'd fall asleep but still unsuccessful.

💡💡💡

Then he got an idea.