⚠️ 40 ⚠️

"We will miss you mom, dad

"We will miss you mom, dad." tears fills our faces as we embrace one by one.

"You both take care, okay. Please take good care of your wife Taehyung." his mom reminded which Taehyung immediately nodded his head in response . I hugged her mom tight while she pats my shoulders. "Please take care of our Taetae Rosie." she said making me cry some more.

"I sure will mom." i said in between tears. We hugged some more as she advice us that being a young married couple we have to understand each other. Taehyung's mom is always sweet and kind. Too bad they'll be miles away from us and it won't be easy to see them.

"Oh come on guys. It's not that we won't see each other again anymore." Mr. Kim said, though he was right, it's still sad to know that they're migrating in Switzerland. They've been planning that for years. The family fell in love with the country that they've been wanting to live there peacefully. Taehyung also plans that we migrate there as well when we retire. And i dont really mind for wherever he is, it's fine with me.

We said our last goodbyes and walked the two elders before they head off.

++

"Oh baby?!" i locked Taehyung with my embrace looking at him as he watch the TV with a pout on his mouth. "I know you're sad but you know that your parents been wanting to migrate right?"  i said as i console him. He's been very silent ever since we arrived and i definitely know why.

He sigh heavily as he returned my hug with a tighter one. "It's just that, you know I'm happy for them right? But i miss them already."

"Ahh.. I know baby.. I know.." i cooed trying to comfort him for i know how it feels to be away with your family.

________________

"Rosie. You have a visitor." i looked at the mirror to see Jisoo who's in the door with one eye open for the make up artist is doing my make-up . We're on a music show and me and the girls are busy with our make up and such.

With brows up, i asked "Who?"

I could see the Mua and stylist giggles as they look at them which got me curious. The door close and i heard a footsteps coming near me. Since my eyes are close again by the make up artist instructions when a felt a lips pecking on my cheeks. I instantly opened my eyes and greeted by that persons smile.

My eyes opened wide and a grin envelopes my face. "Baby?! Why are you here?!" i asked for they don't have any commitments here.