⚠️ 49 ⚠️

I thought him in the coma is the worst thing life could ever treat me,

No. 

It wasn't. 

For now is the worst.

Him alive, waking up.

I should be happy right?

but no, i barely am.

°° Flashback °°

Day 92

"Hell no!"

I was startled with Jennies high pitch voice as we were on for our make up before our photoshoot for another magazine cover deal.

Yes, though Taehyung is still in coma it doesn't break the fact that I have signed a contract and that life must go on. I would still stay with him every night in the hospital and would go to work everyday. It's been almost 3 months yet there's still no signs of him waking up.

It still hurts but i have to be strong not just for him but of course for the people who loves us.

His family wanted to go back but because they're still working on their visas and everything especially that they just migrated and it isn't just a simple tasked to do. We constantly call each other which made me closer to his mom.

"What's wrong unnie?" i asked brows furrowing from her unusual behavior. She was pacing back and forth, worry is written all over her face.

She looks at me and tried to smile, "Nothing Rosie." she said while shaking her head.

"Come on Wifey." i asked again trying to convince her but she stood up immediately.

"I... Uhm.. I'm going to the toilet." and before i could even asked, she's gone.

Stretching my arms, I looked at my 3 members who have been nothing but suspicious for the past hours. Though i wanted to asked, i dont have the energy to do so. I'm too tired and sleepy that all i wanted is to go back to the hospital and cling on Taehyungs side until i dozed off.

"Gotta go girls. See you tom." i said taking my backpack and head off with Taehyungs baggy pants and jacket. I've been using more of his clothes for the past days because it relaxes me. It would always makes me feel like he's there wherever i go.