⚠️ 13 ⚠️

THINK ABOUT IT

"Chae." Taehyung murmured but Chaeyoung heard it loud and clear. There where both hesitation in the eyes and awkwardness fills the air. But the Lisa and Hobi was eyeing them teasingly so Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and walk near her. "It's been a while." his voice was like music to her ears. Too familiar and too nice for her well being.

She swallowed the lump on her throat and embrace Taehyung which the latter returned. As soon as their bodies touch from that simple hug it seems like they don't wanna let go. Taehyung wrap his arms around her waist while she circled her arms around his as well. Leaning on his broad chest while sniffing on his manly scent. It's been 3 weeks on that lasts encounter yet, why do they both feel like they've regretted not keeping in touch with each other.

Rosé closed her eyes and she didn't even know she mumbled in all honesty

Rosé closed her eyes and she didn't even know she mumbled in all honesty. "I miss you."

Taehyung as well reacted as if his mind and body wanted to let her know how it truly feels. "I miss you too." he said as he puts a gentle kiss on his forehead.

It seems so wrong but so right. I guess what the heart wants would always dominates. Both R and T never crossed their minds. It was like, what matters is them two.

They where still lost with each others touch when they got startled from Hobi and Lisa's laugh.

"Yah!You two should get a room!" Hobi said and tap Taehyungs shoulders.

Taehyung grunted and instead of pulling off he hug her tighter. "Let us be hyung."

"Oh common guys. You can do whatever you want to do later but we have to go back and ask them that we're spending the night in a different hotel before our managers catch us." Lisa said and tried to grab Chaeyoungs hand who groaned frustratedly not wanting to let go.

"Chaeyoungaaaa! Let's go!" Lisa snapped while the latter snuggled more on Taehyungs embrace.

"A minute." she said