⚠️ 53 ⚠️

I pump her so hard

I pump her so hard. She was shivering from the pleasure as I dug deeper inside her. I gaze at her hazel eyes looking at her intently as I pound my shaft inside her as if it's not fast enough, I thrust it even faster.

She was quivering from the ecstasy, cursing loud enough as I push and pull inside her. "FFFFFFFUCK!" she digs her nails into my back but I wasn't paying attention to the pain. I purse my lips into a thin line as I watch her take all the goodness I'm giving in. She pulled my nape trying to get hold of my lips as she wants to crash it with a kiss but I shove her hands off and put my hand on her neck while the other on her hips pulling it up meeting my hungry throbbing cock.

It was like I'm choking her yet she looked at me smiling like she wanted it. Wanted the pain. A mixture of pain and pleasure combine that she knows only I can show her.

I spread her legs even more putting them on my shoulders as I grip on her hips increasing the speed. Her walls are tightening as she looks at the ceiling, mouth hangs a bit open as she moans non-stop.

I put my fingers on her folds rubbing it swiftly on the clit not minding the sudden pleasure it burst out. It was like i don't fucking care as all I want is to get this over with. She was so wet as I continue to rub her clit achingly while I thrust more and more inside her.

She was breathless but I don't give a damn. She was shaking but the hell i care. I don't fucking know what's got inside me why all I feel right now is lust.

Pure lust.

I am supposed to love her right?

I pound and pound some more. "Harder baby, harderrrrr!" she Whimpered making me aggressively pump inside her turbo mode. I wasn't thinking much but to have my release and as the climax is approaching, I pull my dick out drag her head gripping on her hair as I pull her in my dripping cock." Open that damn mouth!" I demanded which she gladly gave in, smirking, she sucks my licking cum whole in her mouth until the last drop. I shivered as I groan loud from how amazing it sends and when she finished everything I throw her off the bed. I stood up not fucking care if I'm bare for she already saw everything and went to the bathroom.

I opened the shower not minding the coldness for I don't have the energy to set it up and as the cold water runs through my sweating body, I closed my eyes tight.

Why does it felt different?

Why do I felt nothing?

I shrugged and ignored those questions that keep pooping on my mind and went out of the bathroom. Taking every piece of my clothes and putting it on. "I have to go." I said without looking at her.