⚠️ 38 ⚠️

Taehyungs POV

Taehyungs POV

Been pacing back and forth as I dialed Rosie's number. She's not answering it and it's been almost 24 hours. The girls said she's at home and that they have a 5 days rest but she's nowhere to be found.

"Aish! This makes me wanna go home!" i hissed throwing the phone on the couch before slumping into it.

"What's the matter?" Hobi asked as he sat beside me with some chips on hand while videocalling his girlfriend.

"Nothing." i muttered not in the best mood especially that we only have a few hours left for the concert.

The loud cheers outside makes me kinda irritated though i love my fans as much as they do, im just worried that my wife isn't responding all my calls and text. I know she's a baddie when it comes to communication but that was never a problem to me. Inspite her being popular of ditching and ignoring others calls and text, she never missed any of mine.

And for the first time, I'm badly worried she might have stayed all day at home and may be not be feeling well.

"Come on Tae, spill it." Jimin said grabing some chips on Hobi's bowl.

"Hey!" Hobi snapped watching as Jimin took a big mouthful of chips and shove it on his mouth.

"Spill it dude." he said with in mouth full. I rolled my eyes before sighing heavily.

"It's Rosie. Been calling her since last night and she's not answering. Im afraid she's alone at home and might not be feeling well." i muttered as i massage my forehead from the lack of sleep. I couldn't focus when my wife is a thousand miles away and not even communicating even just a single hi on the text.

Jungkook tap my shoulders since he was just in time when i told the two about my dilemma. "Don't worry. I bet she's fine."  he assured but I'm not convince at all.

"Urgh, still worried though." i grunt earning chuckles of amusement from Jimin.

"Dude, you're so whipped. She's fine. Maybe she's just taking her time resting. You know how busy they were with their comeback. Give her a break buddy."  although I'm still worried i nodded anyways since Jimin does have a point.

Before we could say anything Namjoon opened the door as he clap his hands." We're now doing the fan meeting. Get your asses in the boardroom. " he said and as the leader we all went off following him.

____

"Whoa, this gifts are insane." Jin said as we all look around waiting for the last fan to arrive. We have another hour to rest before the real concert starts.