⚠️ 48 ⚠️

Day 1

Day 1

My heart aches as I watch the love of my life laying in the hospital bed with several tubes attached on his body. I gently caress his face, tucking the strands of loose hair away and softly kiss his hand whom I've been holding firmly for quite sometime. "I know you'll come back for me Tae. I just know."

Day 4

I watch in the window as Media swarms outside the Hospital building. They weren't aware I am inside the establishment nor did they know I'm with Taehyung. Inspite the security, people wanted to know the reason of the accident.

I looked at my phone looking deep at the news. The son of Changmin Corp is now notified as dead inspite being pronounced as dead on arrival. The family wanted to keep it a secret but ended notifying the media as it was identified that his driver was drunk driving and both were intoxicated by drugs.

The lawsuit claim was lifted yet it's still being investigated more. The two idols got the sympathy of the people yet it is still a mystery why they're together.

Which I am the most afraid of.

Why are they together?

Day 7

There's too many articles yet this one keeps bugging my gut

There's too many articles yet this one keeps bugging my gut. People assumed they're indeed together while both companies kept their silence. And here I am, THE WIFE, hiding behind close doors waiting answers as much as the people around me.

But inspite those questions, it didn't change the fact that I love him and I'm going to wait for him,

PATIENTLY.

Day 10

"Chaeyoungah.."