⚠️ 58 ⚠️

↪ But if the world was ending you'd come over, right ?

🌹🌹 this chap is for @RoseAnneForever , @parkchaegguk , @keithbulanadi30 and @park_roseanna_97 ily cuties! 🌹🌹

Taehyung POV

The bright lights coming from the glass walls and chirping birds woke me up from my deep slumber. I didn't expect to see myself in the house where Chaeyoung calls our home. I stretch my arms and stood up looking around on the empty house. I couldn't remember what I did last night after the headache and chest pain i felt. Shrugging off as I clearly know Chaeyoung won't be coming back on this house anyways, I walked around finding the bathroom which I easily found ,my instinct told me so or maybe I did really live here for my gut feeling tells me each corners of the house like I could easily find it out even if I close my eyes.

After washing my face I went to the room which I think is the main bedroom of the house and again, the feeling of familiarity kicks in. I looked inside the closet and saw male clothes which I think screams me. Doubtful, i didn't look at it more and scurried out. I pause when I reach the door as I eyed the picture frames that are leaning on the walls and had the urge to flipped it. I felt the itch in my hands as it yearns to peek what's inside. I stepped back and as I got nearer i bite my lips, "Urgh. Whatever." i exclaimed and walked back at the door and went outside.

Jungkook POV

Jungkook POV

"Chaeng."

"Chaeng."

I gently tap Chaeyoungs shoulders as she sleeps peacefully in the passenger seat of my car. She mumbled some incoherent words still eyes close making me chuckle as I watch her amusedly. We weren't able to go home last night as she asked to stay. She's afraid her members will get worried especially that her eyes and lips are swollen and according to her, she looks like shit but for me, she's still beautiful inspite all that. We talked for hours in the car and just opened the window a little for us not to be suffocated as we parked the car on a secluded area of the park.