⚠️ 55 ⚠️

I DON'T WANNA LOVE YOU ANYMORE TAEHYUNG

( please be aware that there are triggering scenes in here so skip if you must

( please be aware that there are triggering scenes in here so skip if you must. )

Sowons POV

" No!" I whispered.

Pacing back and forth in my living room. I pulled my hair as I grit my teeth.

"No!"

"No!"

"NOOOOO!" I shouted grabbing anything that I can hold which I got a vase in hand and throw it against the wall. It flew in the air breaking into pieces as it shattered around the floor. But that wasn't enough, I took a figurine and threw it as well, and another one and another one. Everything shattered into pieces as I pant from the extreme adrenaline I felt. I was too angry and too frustrated.

"This can't be! I..... I had to find a way to get him back!" I hissed as I bite my nails. I'm losing it. I'm losing my mind each and every day. It's been a week that Taehyung hasn't visited nor sent me any message which is so unlike him ever since he woke up from his coma.

" Taehyung is mine! " I shouted kicking and punching the wall. I was shaking. I can hear too many voices in my head.

-- Taehyung will leave you for his wife.--

-- Taehyung will hate you when he regained his memories. - -

-- Taehyung doesn't love you You self absorbed BITCH!--

-- No one loves you even your parents left you because you are a worthless piece of shit!--

-- Everyone hates you! Even your members doesn't care about you!--

-- Taehyung loves Chaeyoung! --

-- You have no one! --

-- Go kill yourself cunt! --

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I shouted as tears start to fall. I looked at my trembling hands, my nails were bleeding from the bite I did. But I was too engrossed with the voices in my head. They keep coming they keep pestering me, they want me out, I am useless. No one really loves me. Only Taehyung loves me but now I know he doesn't. I............. I'm a bitch! I don't deserve everything. . "Go away!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted as I run into the kitchen and with trembling hands I took the knife. I watch at how sharp it is. I point it on my wrist and close my eyes.