⚠️ 33 ⚠️

How you like that? 😏

"Are you happy?" he said eyes fixated on me

"Are you happy?" he said eyes fixated on me. Butterflies swarming inside my stomach that inspite having him in my life for awhile, it feels like another brand new day. Like everyday is special and worthwhile.

I gave him my sincerest smile and nodded.

"Very."

And with that, he close our distance and gave me the longest kiss we've shared so far. His kisses were the same but today seems more deep and sensual. Being his and him being mine i think gives a different vibe between us.

That this kisses are for us and that it's meant to be.
And as we devoured each others taste he snake his arms around my waist as we're still lying in bed with half of our feet are still on the floor.

Feeling and exploring each bodies with our hands. He sat down and pull me up on his lap and i instinctively wrap my leg on his waist  not leaving his lips which is still attached into mine. He was looking at me like reading my deepest soul and i admit my emotions are floating as of the moment. With so much happiness and love that i know only Taehyung can give.

He pull away but he continues to nibble on my lower lips while trying to catch his breath. Our lips are both swollen but i don't mind. I like this more than you could ever think of.

"I love you Mrs. Kim." he said and i swear im a  blushing mess but the hell i care.

"I love you too, Mr. Kim." i whispered looking down a little bit shy but he use his palm to pull it up gently and crashed my lips again with a sloppy kiss. Soon enough the kisses starts to get aggressive and as we continue to taste each others mouth, he put his hands inside my dress and touch my body. I gasp when he aggressively pinch my erect nipples after inserting his hand inside my bra. As if he can't get enough of it, he unhooked it and since im wearing a strapless one, it just pulls down on its own. I still have my dress on but he kisses one bud inspite of it being covered with a thin fabric.

Not wanting to be left out since i badly wanted to feel him too, i helped him removed his shirt off and pull his pants which he chuckled a little as I'm too eager to move it out of him which he obeyed as he put me out of his lap as he removed it fully and after doing so, he pull me back on his lap. I couldn't wait for him so i attacked him with my kisses. I wanted this and i want him so bad.

And i know he knows that too because the feeling is mutual. Taehyung pull my dress up while he continues to suck on my lips. I sure hell was a moaning mess but this isn't enough though. I pull him even more with a hand on his nape after he successfully took my dress off and feel his warm body on me.

His kisses traveled from my lips down to my neck and shoulders, nibbling,licking, sucking each corners as i tilt my head back from all the pleasures he's giving in

His kisses traveled from my lips down to my neck and shoulders, nibbling,licking, sucking each corners as i tilt my head back from all the pleasures he's giving in. His mouth went to the middle of my chest and while he plants sloppy kisses, he eyes on me warmly. I was looking at him  as he continues to plant kisses on my chest until he reach my erected nipples and  sucks one of it, i gasp and closed my eyes firmly.

"Look at me baby." he whispered and i oblige. Biting my lower lips as i watch him suck each buds one at a time. 

"Oh, fuck." i murmured still biting my lips but each time he slurps it in i would moan out loud. After satisfyingly ravage my chest he uses his one finger and push me down although my feet is still wrap on his lips. He hovered on top but his face is facing my body as he continues to kiss each nook and cranny. Until his mouth reach the tiny string of my lace panties. He uses his mouth to pull it down and while he does that, my body shivers each time his lips touch my skin, im not even aware that my body is tilting up and my hands are gripping on the hem of the mattress.

After pulling it down he kisses my legs up until it reaches my thighs. I wanted to close my eyes but he keeps on whispering, "Watch me baby." "Look at me."

"Oh, fuck Baby!" i shouted as he suck on my inner thighs and im well aware how wet i am inspite those sinful mouth haven't even reach my spot. But he didn't disappoint as his mouth starts to shower my spot with little kisses. But what makes me go crazy is when he licks each sides of it so slow that i could feel my body shaking from the ecstasy it's giving me.

"You're always wet and ready for me baby." he huskily whispered and damn that was too hot to handle. I nodded and close my eyes but he eyes on me back. "Don't close your eyes love, watch me pleasure you." he said and yes who wouldn't follow Kim Taehyung when he's this hot and sexy.

NO FUCKING ONE!!!

I watch him licks and sucks my core hungrily as i continue to shake and moan at the same time. My orgasm is fast approaching which he fairly knows that he inserted his finger, 2 fingers inside me and as he does, he starts to push and pull it making me curl my toes up. My breathes were hitching and sweats are flowing down on my body as he continues to dig his fingers deep inside me. I couldn't help but curse more than i usually do but hell, Taehyung is unstoppable. He wants to show how much me loves me by pleasuring me to the higest level. He sucks my clit while those sinful fingers thrust deep inside me.

Push and pull. Push and pull.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck!!!" i shouted as im too close for comfort and a little bit of thrust, lick and suck i burst out. Releasing my juices all over his fingers but he soon suck it with those freakin delicious mouth. "Ahhhhhhh..." i groaned heavily bodies shaking from my orgasm.

"How you like that?" he smirked as he licks his lips on the side.

I giggled and pull him closer on top of me.

"Now it's my turn Mr. KIM."

Short update coz im going to watch bp perform ahihihi