⚠️ 12 ⚠️

CONFUSE

9:30 am

9:30 am

R

T, i fucked up.
I let my guard down.
It's so frustrating.
Why do i feel like i can never
Let go of him.
We were never together but i feel like
I cant say no.

9:45 am

R

T, could it be that im starting to like him?
But we never interacted properly.
Im so confuse T.
I know you wont like this but....

I just want you to know.

10:14 am

R

We got scolded. But my friend decided we stay.
Maybe i can ask him right?
What he thinks.
So i dont have to stay to this shitty mess and probably let go of everything.

I wish i could talk to you now T. 😔
I sometimes feel you'd understand me.

Waking up with a throbbing headache Taehyung was bombarded with several message from R. He worriedly called her but it seems like the girl was already busy since she didn't answer it. Slumping back again on the mattress, he recalls what happened last night. Just like R is, he totally is confuse with his feelings with Chaeyoung.

Why does gravity is pulling them together like even though he doesn't want to anymore but fate drives them back in each others arms. The fact that their status isn't even what you call a status because there was none, but each time they see each other, from bad situations to good, it's printing inside his head and heart. The girl is undeniably beautiful and irresistible.

But.....

But.......

He feels something deep connection with R too.
It's been 5 months that they've known each other but he wished they'd finally see each other. I think he's ready.

T

Im sorry, i just woke up R.
I really don't know what to say.
Maybe i just dont want you to see him again.
Can you?

But it depends on you R.
One things for sure tho,
I wanna meet you.
And im serious.