⚠️ 73 ⚠️

Let go

(listen to the song above

(listen to the song above.)

In the beginning,
Of our ending
Beyond the tears that are hidden
within all this rain

I'll wait for you,
let's start over
I'm hoping that in the future
I'll see you again.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I could feel my heart pound heavily like it's about to burst. I never expect her to be here but inspite the loneliness i feel I was happy to see her. I wanted to brush my palms on her beautiful face and lock her in my embrace as soon as I felt her presence. But I tried to compose myself.

Do i still have the right?

When I was the one who broke us.

It took a long defining silence with just heavy burst out of emotions before we both calmed down. I sat up as I cup her face, looking at her brown orbs that I have miss so damn much. How could I forget this person when she was my everything?

I hated myself for hurting her when I promised not to ever cause her pain but I failed. I was a total failure.

"I........ i miss you."

I mumbled and yes I'm afraid of rejection but I felt like I need to tell her. Tell her everything. She has the right to know that I already have my memories back and if she's happy with someone else, I'm fine with it. I love her but I know I've cause her too much pain.

I gaze at her as I waited for an excruciating time until,

"I miss you too. -"

I was startled. Never knew she feels the same way too. But then my happiness soon died down when she added,

"But I'm sorry."

I look down, couldn't even meet her eyes for my heart just broke a million times. I knew it all along, rejection will always be the answer. I've done so many bad decisions that I truly regretted. I want to blame Sowon in all of this but I couldn't. Because if i was smart enough, i should have not listen. I should have not settle in her words and neglect the people who loves and cherished me the most. I hated myself for not believing my members, my brothers who have been there for me from the start. I hated myself for not giving Chaeyoung a chance when all she did was for the best of me. So there's really no one to blame here, than me.