⚠️ 9 ⚠️

SQUEALS

Leaning on the door outside  her dorm, Chaeyoung clutch her chest trying to calm herself down

Leaning on the door outside  her dorm, Chaeyoung clutch her chest trying to calm herself down. She needs to act normal once she opens the door before her members see her.

She can't just tell them that she had to lie for sleeping in Taehyungs house instead her friend Ashley. She can't just lie telling them what's the reason why she had to agree on engaging with him. T and Taehyung surely made her life harder as both of them where the reason she did this dirty things. Though it isn't considered dirty coz let's face it, sex isn't nasty or such. It's human nature and she's legal. She can do whatever she wants with her life. It's just that, this game she's playing isn't safe and is too dangerous.

Good thing Taehyung didn't see her nudes or even the messages she exchange with T or else he could easily blackmail her in doing whatever he wants. Finally calmed down she opened the door and as expected the 3 are waiting in the couch. She already knows why but pretend not to.

"Oh, here comes the queen of not even sending a single message if she's not coming home." jennie looking at the TV screen with a bitch face plastered on while munching the popcorn in hand.

They weren't even looking but they surely know who went inside .

" True. I didn't know staying late is considered sleeping over. Plus not even a single text." Jisoo added looking at Jennie and Lisa like im some kind of invisible.

"As usual unnie, she'd probably make some excuses again." says Lisa who i thought would always be on my side but guess I've been betrayed. Fuck. This will be a long day for me.

I sat on the table in front of them and gave them a smile. "Guy's, im sorry. I lost track of the time plus Ashley doesn't want me to go home coz it's too late so we decided to have a sleep over." tried my best to be as genuine as possible. But it seems like it got worse when I saw the 3 look at each other with a surprise face and to my shock they squealed.

" HICKEY!!! " they shouted in unison and circled on me looking curious and excited. Confuse, i look at them with a questioning eyes but them remembered im using a mans clothes plus the fact that i have lots of hickey in the neck. Well, most of my body if you'll look closely.

My face turns to red as i gave them an awkward smile and was about to get away when the all grab my shoulders stopping me from moving. Mentally scolding myself for not being careful. I should have known better. What's the use of preparing myself when i didn't even do anything with this freaking hickeys. I'm so fucked up.

Lisa was looking at me smirking as she cross her arms on her chest. "SPILL OR KILL." she threatened though she's joking i know that i wont get away unless i tell them where i went.