Chapter 27

"Look lil mama I'm straight so you can go holla at one of my boys", I told everybody I was leaving since business been handled.

"Aye why you leaving?", Chauncey asked moving his head over from the stripper in his lap.

"I got a whole family at home I'm straight. I'll holla at y'all later"

"Aight"

Everybody went back to doing they own thing and I drove home. Man this ain't me but a n*gga trying. She better not be nagging me either cause I will go back no problem.

I hopped in the shower and I threw on some Polo pajama pants and I kept my shirt off and I got in the bed with Syn.

"Mmm, thank you", she turned around still sounding sleepy facing me.

"For what?"

"For coming home", she kissed my lips and snuggled in my chest.

"I'm a always come home baby"

She went to sleep shortly after and so did I.

***

"Eeeeeeeeeezzzzz", I jumped out the bed grabbing my block from under my pillow and I ran out the room.

I ran to Mayanna's room and everybody was in there watching some scary movie and they were taking everybody heart out. I put my gun on safety and into my pants.

"Why are y'all up watching a scary movie. Turn it off and go to bed"

"Daaaaadddyyy", Mayanna ran into my arms holding me real tight.

"What's the matter May?"

"Oshea made us watch the scary movie and I'm scared to go to sleep", she started crying and shaking.

"I didn't know she'd get that scared"

"Oh you ain't know? Why the f*ck did you even come in here and play that sh*t? You the oldest you should know better. I don't even let her watch reality TV what make you think I'd want them watching a scary movie?"

"I asked them and they said yeah"

"So what you 16 they still little if you asked them did they want to rob a d*mn ice cream truck they would but you know it's wrong. How the h*ll did you even get this movie?"

"One of my homeboys work at a movie store and he got me a whole bunch of movies"

"Give them all to me and you ain't getting yo keys back until I say so. Khalil you aight?"

"Yeah I've seen worst. Paige is my mama", d*mn.

"Okay, well go to your room and go to sleep. Oshea don't worry about going nowhere tomorrow and May it's okay nothing gone get you, go sleep with Oshea"

"What? Why she gotta sleep with me?"

"Boy don't make me chestize (Punch in chest) you"

"Aight. Come on Mayanna"

Everybody left out the room and I went back to my room. I put the gun back under my pillow and I checked my phone to see a message on Facebook.

Raven: Hey

Me: WSSP

Raven: imy daddy. When u gne come c me??

Me: ...

SYNÏA'S POV

I heard a scream but before I could even open my eyes Quincy was already up and out the room. I love that about him being here but when he left and it sounded calm I got up and went into the bathroom. When I came out he was texting on his phone which is strange cause he normally don't text unless it's me or the kids. Work normally calls but I'm not even finna ask who he talking to, I just got back in the bed and I wrapped my arm around his waist laying in his arms.