Chapter 25

SYNÏA'S POV

Once everyone left I called up some girls I liked when I worked and we went upstairs to the pole dancing part of the studio and we went back to doing what we did best but with our clothes on. I'm not that pregnant so I did a few tricks but nothing upside down in the splits. I'm not a bad mother.

"So what we finna do cause I've been doing this lil job on the side and its not bringing in enough money. I know the old strip club is fixed and all but, I'm not really feeling it anymore. I know we're strippers but I don't wanna take my clothes off to get money, I just want to dance sexy on a pole", Trixie said stretching.

"Right, I'm not with that plus I'm married now and my husband don't play about that. I wanna be sexy though like I'm so used to it that's all I want to do", this other girl Sparkles said but her name is Jazlynn.

There were about 8 girls including me and they all agreed and I agreed to but I can't do it because I'm going to be having a baby but I'm not ready to tell them that just yet.

"Okay well how about we come up with a dance group that does just that. We can be sexy and pole dance and not be strippers"

"Yeah but I don't just want to pole dance either I just want dance sexy"

"Alright then let's do it, what's holding us back?"

"Everything. I mean we can practice here but how are we going to make money though?", Precious asked.

"Open up a club or something and have something for kids to dance during the week sometimes, teens on Sunday nights, and Adults on the weekends. We can make money and have specials and everything. We can all put money in and invest. It'll be perfect and the dance studio is to practice and everything. I'm in if everyone else is", Trixie said.

Everyone looked at each other for a minute and then agreed.

"But I'm gone be upfront about this now, we need a contract so that everyone can be in agreement and if something happens because we are a bunch of women that no one will be treated differently. Everybody stay trill and we stay equal. You get what you give and we stay fair", Sparkles said.

"Definitely, so we can plan everything out, start putting in money, and then we can look for a location and go from there", I said.

"Yeah"

"Fine with me"

"Let's do it"

"Alright good. And Syn don't get mad at me or nothing, but your cheeks are getting a little fuller and your face is spreading. You must be getting the D a lot lately"

"Girl when I stopped working at the strip club, I was home more often and child...I be getting it in way more than when I was working", I half joked hoping they'd buy it.

They all started laughing and then we all caught up on each other's lives. It's crazy because we were close before but now it feels like we're all sisters and surprisingly everyone gets along which is irregular for a bunch of women.

OSHEA'S POV

"I wanted to give you this a little later on but now that we not together no more I guess I'll take it back", I said pulling out a necklace box out of the glove compartment.

"Oshea it's beautiful and you don't have to take it back"

"You right, I'll give it to my mom. She deserves it more than anybody"

"She does, but why'd you bring me here? You could've showed me that at my house or you could've kept it to yourself"

"Because I want to give you this for real for real. I know I'm young but I'm not a dumb lil n*gga tho. I'm a keep it real with you as long as you keep it real with me"