Chapter 19

SYNIA'S POV

I left the house and I drove to Sarita's house.

*Knock Knock

"Who is it?", I heard her ask from the other side of the door.

"It's Syn", I said with my voice breaking.

"What happened to you?", she asked opening the door.

"Me and Quincy got into it and I basically was kicked out. Girl f*ck the ring he got me and f*ck everything it symbolize because I'm threw f*cking with him and his sh*t, for real", I sat on her couch and I started shaking my legs.

"Calm down first of all and tell me everything that went down because you two done been through it but it ain't ever been so bad somebody was kicked out like on they a** kicked out"

"Yeah and this morning I wake up and I hear yelling coming from inside my bedroom and it's Dedrick yelling at a d*mn game. Alright that's mistake number one, why is another man in my d*mn room while I'm sleep and then you wake me up yelling, no. I told him to go play the game somewhere else because the house is huge, so then after he didn't listen to what I was saying Mayanna come running in the room saying something about Oshea. Then Sam run in the room on the bed running from Khalil, so then Oshea and Khalil come in the room and everybody's yelling and it's to d*mn early in the morning like d*mn give me a chance to brush my teeth and get comfortable before you start you know? So I'm telling Quincy to get the kids and he still playing the game so I got up and I started whooping the kids and then I told Dedrick to leave. After that I told Quincy that he's not helping me and I feel like I'm doing this parenting sh*t on my own, so he goes to defend his self by saying I'd be nowhere if it wasn't for him and we have our household running because I take care of the kids and he gives me what I need to take care of the kids and all this and that but at the same time I shouldn't be stressed over taking care of the kids if you right here to help"

"I understand what you saying and I understand what he's saying. To me both of y'all are right and wrong. Both of y'all are childish about a lot and this happens to be one of them. Y'all messing something up that's not messed up. You both are childish and are being childish and y'all need to grow up. You've had to be grown since you were 14 and had May but you never did and nobody told you you needed to be but now I am. Syn you about to break up a family because you feel it's to early in the morning to deal with your kids, well guess what baby girl, this mother thing is a 24 hour job so that means you're on your toes all day and night so get used to it. You're doing good for being there and you're trying but you're not doing everything a mother does. Quincy is the bacon bringer in the family and he does bring you everything you need so you can take care of home but he needs to be there to help you as well. Stop being kids, take off your diaper and put your thongs baby girl because you're in grown women territory"

"I know that Rita, and I've been doing that..."

"Stop talking and listen, at least for once. You're half a** doing this sh*t, Mayanna was always going between her mom's house and her dad's house or she leaves over somebody else's house so you were never really mommy 24/7 like you are now but now you are and not only do you have one, you've added on 3 more. You're stressing because you don't know how to do this all day long and Quincy is used to leaving to work and coming home so he's just chilling but that's not solving anything and you need to talk that sh*t out instead of acting like little kids and running away all the d*mn time. Now didn't you say you had to meet with some lawyers or something?"

"Yeah"

"Well get ready, you have 3 days to work this out with Quincy before I kick you out. I love you but I'm not babysitting you and your petty problems that you've made for no reason"